361-380

☆ 361. Chapter 361 A chance encounter

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 361 An encounter with

Leng Nuan Zhi made her even more confused: "That's strange, why didn't the zombies attack them?"

Nuan Nuan guessed: "Your Ling Xiao Hua was left behind by one of the men in black. Maybe he had some way to cover it up. He has the human aura on his body!"

Leng Nuanzhi thought thoughtfully: "You mean, he is a research scientist?"

Nuan Nuan agreed: "It's possible! Look how strange the Lingxiao flower is, it doesn't even have crystals. The core can be so powerful just by absorbing energy. I don't know what this person did to it!"

A flash of interest flashed in Leng Nuanzhi's eyes: "Let's go and meet him."

"Swish, swish -" a succession of After shooting many of the zombies at the front, Leng Nuanzhi flew directly to the back of the zombie group while the crowd in front ran further.

The man in black behind him had also noticed Leng Nuanzhi a long time ago. He looked through the telescope in his hand and finally confirmed it.

"It's her again - I didn't expect that she not only took away my plant pets, but also tamed the flying mutant beasts. Who...is she?"

While thinking, Leng Nuanzhi also flew closer, and the mutant eagle flapped its wings. The strong wind blew their clothes, and the cloaks and hats on their heads almost flew off.

"Who are you?" Leng Nuanzhi stood on the back of the eagle, condescending.

The mutant dog stopped, but the zombies were still chasing the people in front of them quickly.

The man in black raised his hand to pull the hat on his head, raised his head slightly, and seemed to say something, but because his voice was very low, it seemed to be blown away by the wind caused by the eagle, so he could not hear clearly.

Leng Nuanzhi patted Tuantuan and asked him to lead the eagle to deal with the group of zombies, while he jumped down from above and faced the two men in black.

The mutated eagle flapped its wings and flew away. The man in black turned his head slightly and looked in the direction of the eagle. His voice was slightly confused: "You also do research on biological experiments?"

Leng Nuan was confused: "What do you mean?"

The man in black asked. He raised his hand with black gloves and said in a hoarse voice: "That mutant eagle... why does it listen to you?" Leng Nuanzhi frowned and asked: "Don't your mutant dogs also listen to you?" The man in black said

.

Two hoarse and ugly laughs: "Of course I have my own methods." His mutant dog is not even a normal mutation.

It's a pity that he failed too many times. Those stupid people refused to give him research resources anymore. They deserved to be attacked by zombies.

"Including that weird plant?" Leng Nuanzhi's eyes flashed with a faint glimmer: "It is also the result of your research? It's just that it doesn't seem to listen to you very much!" This

is also the reason why Leng Nuanzhi combined with the man in black to drop the Lingxiao flower Just as I guessed, if Ling Xiaohua was under the control of the man in black at that time, he could have just watched and reaped the rewards.

This sentence seemed to touch the back of the man in black, and he roared extremely angrily: "Who said it won't listen to me? It can definitely listen to me, but the time has not come yet. Give me some more time, and I will definitely Can control everything, including you."