491-End

☆ 491. Chapter 491 Ten Years Later (1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 491: Ten Years Later (1)

Time flies, like a fleeting moment, and more than ten years have passed since the end of the world.

Qinglong Base joined hands with several other major human forces to drive zombies, mutated beasts and various mutated plants into a wild land.

Qinglong Base developed and expanded, and successively established Huaqiang Base, Huarong Base, Shuguang Base, Hope Base... and so on...

basically connected with the other major human bases such as White Tiger, Suzaku, Xuanwu, and Qilin.

Qinglong Base is the most powerful, populous, and technologically advanced base among all human bases.

Huayao City has now developed into an antique city. If you accidentally break into this place, you may think that you have traveled to ancient times.

Of course, under normal circumstances there would be no chance of breaking in by mistake.

In a pavilion with carved dragons and painted buildings, a group of children gathered together.

The oldest of these children is eight or nine years old, and the youngest is four or five. There are more boys than girls. They all look like the golden girl, and they are extremely beautiful.

Their eyes were all focused on a boy...the phone screen in his hand.

The scene of a battle between humans and mutant beasts was played on the screen. This was not staged, let alone a movie, but something that really happened.

With the steady development of human society, Qinglong Base has developed a short video platform called "Butterfly Wings".

In addition to some pre-apocalyptic entertainment projects, the most popular content on this platform is the filming of superpowers killing zombies and mutant species, and there are also live broadcasts.

Of course, there are quite a few people who overturned live broadcasts, and the result of the overturn is... self-evident.

Some of the children were sitting, some were squatting, and some were hunched over and tilting their heads, huddled together.

Before a video finished playing, the boy slid over.

"Brother Li An, why did you slide over again and you haven't finished reading yet!" A seven or eight-year-old girl next to her said with a somewhat dissatisfied tone.

"They beat me so hard that they didn't even kill me after a long time."

Girl: "..." I'll give you a roll of your eyes and you'll understand.

"Yin Li'an, I knew you were here, and you secretly took out grandma's cell phone."

A girl's voice suddenly sounded, and a group of children stood up in a hurry.

Yin Li'an, the son of Yin Qingyuan and Leng Nuanzhi, is eight years old this year. He has inherited his father's peach blossom eyes. His smiling eyes turned slightly and he pointed at a little girl of three or four years old next to him and said: "Yes... yes Li Ning got it."

Yin Lining, their daughter, is four years old this year. Leng's mother once said that Xiao Ning'er is exactly the same as her mother when she was a child. She is so beautiful that everyone loves her.

The girl who spoke was about eight or nine years old, and her outline was somewhat similar to that of Suo Mengfei. She was Leng Zhizhao's eldest daughter, Leng Ruohan.