161-170

☆ 161. Chapter 161 Zombies taste more delicious?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 161: Zombies taste more delicious?

"Zhizhi, come down quickly, there are a lot of zombie birds behind!"

Leng Nuanzhi had no intention of going in. He raised his hand and threw a series of zombie corpses behind the car. Those mutated birds seemed to have seen more delicious food, and they all flew down and tore them apart. Peck at the zombie's body.

The zombie corpses were stained with mud, and Leng Nuanzhi dug them out of the soil. If I had known they would be used, I wouldn't have buried them all. Some should have been left outside.

When Leng Nuanzhi saw that this method worked, she said to Leng Wanzhi: "Cousin, go back and drive around."

Her plan was to throw more zombie corpses behind to attract more zombie birds to tear up those corpses. , buy Leng Zhizhao and the others more time.

Although Leng Wanzhi didn't know why her cousin did this, she knew it must be her intention, so she didn't ask any more questions, but turned the steering wheel and drove back in a circle.

Leng Nuanzhi threw a lot of zombie corpses along the way, and all the zombie birds went to peck at the corpses. It seemed that they preferred the taste of zombies to human flesh and blood.

Leng Zhizhao and others also got a chance to breathe and hurriedly opened the door and got into the car. Some other cars also started their engines in time and drove away.

Everyone set out on the road in a mighty manner. Leng Nuanzhi dug out the giant zombie's body and laid it in the middle of the road just in case the zombie bird would catch up after eating the corpses.

Such a big corpse should be enough for them to eat for a long time!

The group of people drove at high speed for a long time without stopping at all. When they encountered zombies, they ran directly into them. Fortunately, they did not encounter a large number of zombies blocking the way, otherwise it would have been another fierce battle.

After driving for a long time, no one saw the mourning bird chasing after them, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

The road is now relatively open. It is no longer the kind of road surrounded by mountains on both sides. Instead, it is surrounded by mountains on one side and a steep slope on the other side. Many houses can be seen below the slope.

After walking for a while, it seemed that we were about to reach a certain city, and there were more zombies nearby.

After the fierce battle just now, more than a dozen survivors died. There must be many survivors who also have wounds scratched by zombie birds. They must find a place to rest.

There is a tunnel not far ahead. From here, it looks dark inside. I wonder if there are any zombies.

Leng Zhizhao's car was at the front. He turned on the lights when he got closer. There were many shadowy figures wandering in the tunnel. Judging from their stiff appearance, they must be zombies.

The brightness of the car lights and the sound of the car attracted the zombies in the tunnel. They roared with excitement and rushed out howling.

Leng Zhizhao and others parked the car on the side of the road. They had wasted too much power when they killed the zombie birds. Now they have almost used up their powers, so many people took out their weapons to kill the zombies.