151-160

☆ 151. Chapter 151 A zombie with a beer belly

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 151

Meng Yulan, a beer-bellied zombie, quickly stepped back to let her get down.

"Sister Leng, please eat some! The dumplings of this food factory are very famous."

"Oh?" Leng Nuanzhi was aroused a little interested: "Is it meat filling or vegetarian filling?"

Meng Yulan said: "Both, Mixed together, there are glutinous rice balls."

Wouldn't that make it a hodgepodge? Leng Nuanzhi suddenly lost interest. She waved her hand and said, "I'm not hungry. Go ahead and eat! I'll go over there for a walk."

"Okay then!" Meng Yulan didn't force it and turned around to go up the hillside.

Leng Nuanzhi walked over from the other side and turned around to see a bunch of people eating dumplings from the pot. Suo Mengfei was standing next to Leng Zhizhao and was talking to him.

Thinking of what her mother said to her brother, Leng Nuan couldn't help but look at Suo Mengfei a few more times. She was tall, good-looking, and had a good temperament -

if she had placed it before the apocalypse, there would be nothing to say about it, but in this world, You really can't be too kind or too nosy, otherwise you will be a bit like a holy mother.

If she could change her mind a little, being a sister-in-law would not be bad. At least she would be easy to get along with, and the most important thing is that her mother also likes her.

Suo Mengfei was worthy of being a psychic person. When she noticed Leng Nuanzhi's gaze, she looked over to her and waved hello.

Leng Nuanzhi nodded to her slightly, and walked down the slope to the other side. Behind the slope was a lake, which was covered with a thick layer of ice. He didn't know if there were any fish in it.

Some fish may have been frozen to death too! Or - also mutated?

In fact, she doesn't particularly like to eat fish. Once in her previous life, she caught a fish and grilled it. All the gills, scales, and internal organs were cleaned, but the fish was still moving when she put it on the grill. From then on, she could not eat it. Fish wont eat fish, and even if she eats it, dont let her see the process of making it.

Otherwise she might not be able to eat it.

After sitting down the slope for a while, someone called her: "Zhizhi, it's time for us to leave."

"Here we come." Leng Nuanzhi called back, stood up and patted the grass clippings on her body.

After Leng Nuanzhi left, a string of bubbles emerged from the bottom of the water, touched the bottom of the ice, and gradually dissipated.

Everyone continued on their way.

The road I chose was indeed the right one. Although the road surface was a bit bumpy, it was also quite remote. I walked for more than an hour without encountering too many zombies blocking the road.

It is strange to say that although this road is not good, there are many houses on both sides. Logically speaking, there should be no zombies. Could it be that they did not turn into zombies in the end of the world, but ran away?

After driving for more than two hours, the sky gradually became dark. The days are too short in winter, and it will basically become completely dark by five o'clock.