71-80

☆ 71. Chapter 71 is both thunder and fire. The scene is quite exciting.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71 It was both thunder and fire. The scene was quite irritating.

Gu Zhi said: "Does Captain Yin have to be so cold? If you mention it to the headquarters, I think they..."

Yin Qingyuan: "Forgive me for this matter. There is nothing you can do, my right to speak is not as big as you think."

Gu Zhi: "Captain Yin really doesn't remember me at all?"

The eyes of the people eavesdropping outside the door suddenly opened wide, and they all smelled the gossip. .

Then Gu Zhi said again: "Ten years ago, when I first joined the army, I was in the same company as Captain Yin. If you don't remember Gu Zhi, then you still remember... Xiaozhi."

Yin Qingyuan seemed to remember , glanced at her suspiciously: "Oh? Are you that... Gu Xiaozhi?"

Gu Zhi: "My name is never Gu Xiaozhi, but... you insist on adding a small name to me. So, Captain Yin wants to Get up."

Yin Qingyuan: "Yeah! I just haven't seen you since then."

Gu Zhi: "Something happened at home... and I wasn't in the army after that."

Yin Qingyuan: "It's a pity."

Gu Zhi : "So, Captain Yin, can you give me this opportunity to get back on track? I have spiritual powers, which will definitely be beneficial and harmless to you."

Yin Qingyuan: "I can help you mention it, but let me tell you in advance Okay..."

Gu Zhi: "I understand, as long as you mention it."

Several people outside listened to their conversation and seemed to be ending, so they hurried to their respective seats and sat down, drinking tea and reading books. of reading.

Yin Qingyuan sent Gu Zhi out, walked to Li Bin, glanced at him and said, "The book is wrong."

Li Bin bared his teeth and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the door of Yin Qingyuan's office closed. He put his hands over his mouth and whispered: "Why do you feel that the captain's mood has improved again?"

Zhang Yao frowned and said, "What does this Gu Zhi do? She is actually the captain's soldier friend? Brother Wang, do you know her?"

Wang Xi shook his head and said: " I don't know. Later, the captain and I were not in the same company, and I had never heard of this Gu Zhi."

Zhang Yao stood up and said, "I'm going out for a while." After that, she ran away.

Chen Hu couldn't help complaining: "I really can't rest for a moment, I can't finish worrying about it!"

-

The large group of people who visited Leng Nuanzhi were chased away by the nurse on the grounds that the patient needed to rest. In the end, he just Leave Tonghua here to accompany you.

"Zhizhi, does your head still hurt?"

Why does everyone have to ask this question, always reminding her, is there something wrong with her brain now?

Leng Nuanzhi shook his head: "It doesn't hurt..."

"It doesn't hurt." Tonghua breathed a sigh of relief: "What the nurse said is too serious. If we just talk to you, will it give you a headache?" It

doesn't hurt at all, noisy it is true.

She asked this question, said that question, and she didn't know who to answer first. The noise made her head buzz.