41-50

☆ 41. Chapter 41 Arent you afraid that I will really turn into a zombie?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41 Arent you afraid that I will really turn into a zombie?

Leng Nuanzhi is indeed unprofessional, but they all say that a long-term illness makes a doctor. She spent her last life wandering around in the world, and injuries are commonplace. Its up to you. I'm used to it now.

But she knew they had good intentions, so she didn't say anything.

Zhang Yao was still called over, and she pulled Leng Nuanzhi into the room with a strange smile on her face.

"Sit down, take off your clothes." Zhang Yao put down the medical kit and pointed to the bed on one side.

Leng Nuanzhi held Zhang Yao's hand and said, "There's no need to check. I've really bandaged it. Your captain didn't listen. I think as a doctor, you should be able to tell by the look on my face that I'm fine."

Zhang Yao observed her face and found that it was indeed not as weak and pale as before, so she nodded: "Okay! I won't force it, let's go out!"

Leng Nuanzhi pulled her and whispered: "Wait a minute. Go out later, otherwise your captain will not believe that you have made the diagnosis."

Zhang Yao suddenly burst into laughter.

Leng Nuan didn't know why: "Why are you laughing?"

Zhang Yao held back her laughter and said, "This is the first time I saw the captain being so interested in a girl. I think our captain must have fallen in love with you."

Leng Nuan Zhi frowned slightly and shook her head. Said: "He is a soldier. Aren't all soldiers willing to help others? He is just fulfilling his duties."

Zhang Yao said "Hi", patted his thigh and said, "Have you ever seen any soldier who still performs his duties?" He went to his own house. You didn't even know that that day, he knew how fast you ran after you fainted, so he gave you a princess hug directly."

"Wha...what?" Leng Nuan couldn't help but widen his eyes.

Zhang Yao said with beaming eyes: "The captain picked you up and left. The two people in the isolation shed were still not convinced, saying why they should continue to be isolated, but you could leave. What do you think the captain said?"

Leng Nuanzhi was directly led by her. The mood is like listening to a book and wanting to know the subsequent development.

"How do you say it?"

Zhang Yao cleared her throat, straightened her back, imitated Yin Qingyuan, and said in a stern tone: "She was injured by the mutated vines and may mutate at any time. You know how difficult it is for a person with superpowers to turn into a zombie. Is it scary? If you're not afraid, just follow me!"

"Then what?"

"Then..." Zhang Yao chuckled: "Then the two superpowers shut their mouths obediently and wilted. We went back, and only Mu Yang followed."

Leng Nuanzhi said suddenly: "Aren't you afraid that I will really turn into a zombie?"

Zhang Yao stopped smiling: "The captain said you won't turn into a zombie, we all believe him, he Intuition is always very accurate."

Leng Nuanzhi said sternly: "Thank you."

Zhang Yao smiled lightly: "Thank you for what! The captain said that you will follow us on missions in the future, and then we are all a family, so there is no need to be so insular. If so."