441-460

☆ 441. Chapter 441 The python is just a fool

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 441 The boa constrictor is just a fool.

Lu Yu was about to climb on the back of the boa constrictor when a figure jumped up beside him. Lu Yu looked up and saw that it was Fan Qingchen.

"Brother Chen, give me a hand."

Fan Qingchen raised his hand and pulled him up, and said to the remaining people: "You guys go and take the car."

An Guangling glanced at Lu Yu angrily: "Boss..."

Fan Qingchen Chen gave him a look and sat down on the back of the big python.

"Okay!" An Guangling resignedly led several others to sit down in the vehicle arranged by Suo Yichun.

The convoy left first, and the boa constrictor also began to snake its way, following closely behind several cars.

Leng Nuanzhi stood in front, while Fan Qingchen and Lu Yu sat cross-legged not far behind.

"Hey! Jian Die." Fan Qingchen called out, "Sit down too! Aren't you tired of standing?"

"It's okay." Leng Nuanzhi took Tuantuan off his shoulders and held him in his arms, then bent down and sat down. Come down.

The three of them were speechless for a moment.

Fan Qingchen couldn't hold back and said: "Don't you ask why we came to Qinglong Base?"

Leng Nuanzhi asked: "Why?"

Fan Qingchen was choked, he thought Jian Die would be very Buddhist. The person from the department said: You are already here, so what else is there to ask?

But who would have thought that she would not follow her usual routine!

Fan Qingchen suddenly felt a little bored and laughed at himself: "Because... suddenly I didn't want to work hard anymore. I pursued too much, which made me very tired in the end."

Leng Nuanzhi glanced at him and nodded: "Yeah! You I have an epiphany."

Fan Qingchen couldn't help but laugh: "Are you saying that I have seen through the world of mortals? No, no, no, I feel that the best time has just begun."

After saying that, he let out a chuckle of unknown meaning, He lay down with his hands behind his head.

Not to mention, the python's back is really cold.

Lu Yu felt a little uncomfortable. If he had known better, he might as well have taken a car! He simply lay down.

Tuantuan looked away from the two people and raised his head: [Xiangxiang is hungry];

Leng Nuanzhi touched its belly and asked in a low voice: "Are you hungry or Honghong?"

Tuantuan chuckled: [Hong Hong is hungry and Tuan Tuan is also hungry];

Leng Nuanzhi chuckled, took out a bamboo shoot and handed it to it.

Thinking that the little snake must eat meat, he chose a smaller piece of exotic animal meat, cut it into small dices and fed it to Honghong.

I don't know if it was because the smell of exotic animal meat was so tempting, but the purple-striped snake on top of the big python actually swam down and looked longingly at the diced meat that Leng Nuanzhi had placed there.

Leng Nuan knew that to make these mutated beasts obedient, delicious temptations were absolutely indispensable, so he took out a large piece of meat from the space and threw it away.