11-20

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Asymptomatic infected persons

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11 The asymptomatic infected person

wiped the water stains on his face. Leng Nuanzhi glanced at Nuan Nuan and said dissatisfied: "I fell into the water and you didn't say anything to help me?"

Nuan Nuan said unjustly: " I pooped! If I didn't care about you, you would have been soaked in the water. Would it be easy for me? You are so heavy that I can hardly move you." "

Oh... Then I really blamed you wrongly, you bastard It's really not easy for me to move with my small body, but aren't you a spiritual beast? Do you have no spiritual power?"

Nuan Nuan felt aggrieved: "The Immortal Lord has imprisoned my spiritual power, and he doesn't allow me to help you, saying that it will destroy the balance. "

Leng Nuanzhi understood: "Okay!"

Seeing that he was covered in water, no wonder he felt as if he was in the water. Didn't this mean that half of his body was in?

I simply washed my face and took another sip of spring water. It was as sweet and delicious as ever!

"How long have I been in coma?"

Nuan Nuan: "It's been three days, but only one day has passed outside."

Leng Nuanzhi stood up hurriedly, a little anxious: "It's been three days? How come it's been so long? What's wrong with me? I Do you have a fever too?"

Nuannuan said: "Yes, that heavy snow contains a mutated virus. As long as you come into contact with it, you will have a fever. If you can't survive it, you will turn into a zombie."

Leng Nuanzhi looked at his hands and said, "Then Did I get through it? But I remember that the original owner had no fever at all in her

last life!" Nuan Nuan: "The last life was an apocalyptic rain, and the original owner didn't get wet at all, so she was not eroded by the virus, so of course she won't have a fever."

Leng Nuanzhi rubbed his forehead and said: "So, if she had been caught in the rain, she might have awakened her powers?"

Nuannuan: "That's not necessarily true. Some people don't awaken their powers even if they have a fever. Probably because it is not compatible with the mutated virus, it has neither gotten better nor gotten worse."

Leng Nuanzhi was a little discouraged: "So, I have a fever, but I can only be regarded as an asymptomatic infection?"

Nuan Nuan: " That's pretty much what it means."

Leng Nuanzhi: "Then if I am bitten by a zombie in the future, can I still be immune to the zombie virus?"

Nuan Nuan: "It also depends on individual differences. The mutated virus will mutate again after combining with the human body. , it is possible to get infected once bitten, so be careful."

"That's it!" Leng Nuanzhi fell into deep thought.

Nuan Nuan: "Logically speaking, you have been unconscious for so long, so you shouldn't have awakened your powers! Feel it carefully to see if there are any changes in your body."

Leng Nuan didn't understand: "How do you feel?"

Nuan Nuan: "Me too I dont know, I havent awakened my powers. Its probably because there are some extra things that were not in my body originally. If you have awakened your powers, you should feel it.