31-40

☆ 31. Chapter 31 Dark shadow in the middle of the night

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 In the middle of the night, the dark shadow

Mu Yang took back his hand and said swornly: "Okay, sister saved me, you are a good person, I listen to you." Leng Nuanzhi

can be sure that although this child is smart, he is also really honest and simple. You can even show off your dual-type abilities at will, but someone with some scheming will never be able to do it.

"Although the water power has little attack power in the early stage, the water is now polluted, and water is also very important. However, for the sake of safety, you can just say that you have wood power in the future."

The two continued on their way, going further and further. The number of zombies increases as you move forward, and they all move in the same direction.

No wonder there are no zombies elsewhere, they were all led to this place.

The original owner in the previous life had no superpowers and was well protected by her brother, so she didn't know what happened during this time period, and she couldn't guess the zombies' abnormal behavior.

The two of them fought their way down and harvested a lot of crystal cores, including several of the water and wood types.

However, in the memory of the original owner, there were incidents where someone died due to explosion due to absorbing the energy of the crystal core, so Leng Nuanzhi did not dare to let Mu Yang absorb it rashly.

There were more and more zombies after that. Although they seemed to be attracted by something and had no intention of attacking people, there was no guarantee that something would not happen suddenly.

In order to avoid being buried in the zombie pile, the two decided to change their route.

Ahead is a small rural town. Judging from the small buildings scattered everywhere, this place was also a well-off village before the end of the world.

There were no zombies in the town, and of course there were no people. The two went around a few supermarkets and found everything was in a mess. Food and drink had been robbed, and the remaining items were of little use.

Such as brooms, such as pots and pans...

Leng Nuanzhi found that there were some spices on the shelves, so he stuffed them into his backpack.

I saw a few backpacks thrown on the ground in the luggage area, picked up a big one and threw it to Mu Yang, asking him to pack some daily necessities.

Mu Yang took it and ran away. When he came back, his backpack was full and he didn't know what was in it.

When it was getting dark, the two of them chose a two-story house to spend the night. The walls of this house were relatively high, the door was strong, and the safety factor was relatively high.

There are two adjacent rooms on the second floor, one for two people, but for safety reasons, it was decided to keep one person vigil overnight.

"Sister, you've been driving all day, go to sleep! I'll keep watch, I slept in the car."

Leng Nuanzhi was not polite to him, and said directly: "I'll just sleep for a while, and I'll take care of you for the rest of the night."

"No, sister, you have a good sleep. I'll just catch up on my sleep in the car tomorrow."

Leng Nuanzhi said no more, opened the door and walked in. After a while, he opened it again and left a rechargeable desk lamp for Mu Yang. , alcohol stove and several boxes of cans.