141-150

☆ 141. Chapter 141 Im going to go on a killing spree today

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 141 I'm going to go on a killing spree today.

On the other hand, Chen Shijie's appearance can be regarded as serious, but he can only be regarded as a handsome man. Compared with his opponent, it is obvious who is not worthy of the other.

In his heart, this man actually looked down on Chen Shijie. Just because he was a superpower, he turned his nostrils to the sky. No one looked down on him. He really thought he was the king of heaven!

"If Brother Jie doesn't like it, then leave it to me! I won't dislike it."

Chen Shijie glared and shouted: "Get out, do you dare to even think about my woman?"

The man took a step back and thought to himself: Fucking sick! You obviously said you didn't like it.

He was unconvinced in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it openly. He snorted secretly, turned around and left angrily.

As soon as he took a step forward, a figure flashed past him and fell to the floor in front of him with a "pop" sound.

He took a closer look and couldn't help but smile. The one who was thrown out was actually the arrogant Brother Jie just now.

Chen Shijie held his stomach that hurt from being kicked. When he looked up, he saw that the man in front of him dared to laugh at him. He endured the pain and got up, kicking him so hard that he staggered.

"Asshole, you still dare to laugh at me, why don't you call someone, someone is going to ruin the place."

While calling, Leng Nuanzhi and Tonghua Yueqing had already walked out of the door.

"I told you, I will definitely make you look better when I see you again."

Chen Shijie covered his abdomen and sneered: "I didn't expect it! After a year of not seeing you, you actually became more powerful, wow! You must have worked hard!"

He went up and down. Looking at Leng Nuanzhi, looking at her embarrassed appearance, he smiled again: "You went through all the trouble to find me, are you trying to beat me up or do you still have lingering feelings for me?" Leng Nuanzhi's apricot eyes flashed

. A hint of coldness: "Looking for death - I will definitely kill you this time."

"Hahaha..." Chen Shijie seemed to have heard something ridiculous, "You have only been practicing the Three-Legged Cat Kung Fu for a year, and you are really good at it." I've become a fool. It was only because I wasn't paying attention that I was attacked by you. I have superpowers. Don't even think about hurting me." "

Oh? Superpowers?" Leng Nuanzhi narrowed his eyes and raised his hand. With a flick, a cold light flashed away.

"Ah -" Chen Shijie groaned in pain, staggered back a step, looked down, and saw a dagger stuck on his shoulder, more than half way through.

"Uh... ah -" The pain hit him after he realized it. Chen Shijie covered it with his hands, not daring to touch it. His face was twisted and he glared at Leng Nuanzhi: "You... you stinky... Ah——"

Leng Nuanzhi raised his hand, and a dagger was inserted into Chen Shijie's other shoulder, which was now symmetrical.

"How many hairs did I hurt? Huh?" Leng Nuanzhi said with a hint of sarcasm.

"You...you...you woman." Chen Shijie felt so frustrated that his arms were disabled before he could use his powers. He didn't even dare to curse, so he turned around and ran away.