Chapter 1

Jason

"Give it to me, alpha! Show me what you are made off!" The whore shouted as I pounded ruthlessly into her. This was barely getting me excited, and I was hurried to finish. "Fuck!"

The back room was filled with her screaming. I tossed against the wall and even bent her over the table, pounding myself into her.

I timed it perfectly and just as I finished, I pulled out spurting my semen all over her ass, I didn't want to cum inside her or have my cum even near her pussy.

Pussies were never my thing in anyway. Besides, a hole is a hole and lately I've been dealing with a lot of stress. I became to realise more and more that I couldn't use sex to escape my problems.

The Red moon ceremony was nearing and frankly the witches, again were doing whatever it took to prevent that from happening. It was thanks to the red moon ritual that we have power over them and for over a hundred years they've been kept under control, my family made sure of it.

But lately witches have been lurking in the shadows, doing deals with stuff they call dark objects and trying their best to infiltrate our pack and get rid of us, but that wasn't going to happen. Not for as long as I was the alpha of this pack.

"Wow!" The woman panted and rubbed her cold nails across my chest. "You never cease to amaze me! We should do this again sometime... How about tomorrow?"

"Not tomorrow!" I growled and buttoned up my shirt. "You know our agreement. You come only on Fridays, that's what I pay you for."

"All I am saying is that I will come again for free..."

"Don't try your luck with me, woman." I growled again, warningly this time. This was precisely why I preferred prostitutes over a hook ups. Woman just never clinging to me and even though most guy in my shoes would revel in the experience, it annoyed me.

Being an alpha for three years and still not having a mate, did its number on me. I refused to have a connection with anyone but my mate, no matter how long I had to wait.

So far the war against the witches has been doing me good. It kept me busy and distracted, but only for a while and I had tons of other issues that I also needed distractions from. Which was why I hired women for sex.

"Fine-fine." The woman finally admitted defeat. "I'll see you again next week Friday."

I kept facing the wall as I heard her heels clicking and her finally leaving the room while I buttoned up my shirt, getting ready to leave too. After all, I had a witch I needed to interrogate.

~~~

I rolled up my sleeves before I entered the interrogation room. I could already smell the stench of witch blood. It seemed like Reuben and Justin had already started without me.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I took off my rings and wrist watch. "I've been a little busy..." I left them on the small table at front of the room.

"I can already guess where he's been," Reuben added, arms folded.

I shrugged and turned around. "Well, Reuben a man's got needs, however this time it didn't help much considering I am still pissed off over the fact that some witch had the audacity to join our pack under the false pretence of being a witch! We trusted him, called him our brother..." I sighed and shook my head before I looked at our witch friend. "Meanwhile, he's been stabbing us in the back all along. Spying on us for the witches and hiding the fact that a coven has been using witchcraft, knowing that it's illegal in Langensbay."

Reuben stood beside me, while Justin was behind the witch, circling around him. This was had me pissed off for days, finding out that another one of those scum did us in with their dirty tricks.

I should've seen this one coming, but that's okay. I was going to take care of it myself in anyway.

"Leave us," I told Reuben and Justin.

Both turned around and left the room before they closed the door. It was just me and the witch now.

I knelt down slowly, so I could have a better look at his face. Justin probably got his face dislocated and I bet Reuben broke his nose.

Those two simply couldn't wait for me to arrive, but I didn't blame them. They were the beta and gamma of our pack. And when they also found out that the reason several of our rookies got killed on a training camp because someone from the inside gave the location of the training camp to the witches, they also felt the anger and the pain.

I no longer felt pain though, only rage. I also felt the satisfaction when I took the life of a witch.

"Any last words?" I asked, keeping my tone calm.

Darius looked at me and smiled like a lunatic. "Hehe... You wolves have tortured and enslaved us for years. What do you want me to say to you?

"I've watched you Darius. As an alpha of this pack it isn't just my duty to care for my people and lead them, but it's also my job to know them. I've kept my eyes on you and I can't help but wonder, were any of the bonds you shared with anyone even real?"

He spat out blood and tried jumping at me, only being held down by the chains. "You already know the answer to that question! End me already!"

"I have another question..." I stood up and folded my arms looking at the aluminium glass, knowing that Reuben and Justin were probably watching this and hearing this. "What spell did you use to transform? You know...shift into a wolf like the rest of us? I know that some witches can shapeshift, but never heard of one who could mimic the power of a werewolf." I then looked at him. "Tell me how you did it."

His face changed and he suddenly burst into laughter.

"What do you find so funny?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Boy," he said. "You Red Crescent wolves have no idea what's happening to the world out there. The world is changing and soon you wolves will meet your end!"

"You're not making any sense..."

"You know at least I didn't live a meaningless life. I take pleasure in the fact that not only was it us that ended the life of your father, but also am I proud that I ended the lives of your children! No more young wolves means no more soldiers in your army!"

His words hit me almost like a match igniting a bomb fuse inside me. The fuse lit up and then the bomb exploded. That bomb was rage.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" My claws came out and before the sun even rose up, I tore that witch to pieces.

Hope you guys enjoy this story!