Chapter 6

SMUT CHAPTER

You can skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading it. There will only be mentioning of it in the next one. Nothing explicit.

For those who stay: enjoy!

(Help💀)

Alhaithams POV

"We could have sex"

I absolutely didn't expect that.

My face redded and I just stared at Kaveh, who stood up and sat on my lap, facing me.

Damn he looks really hot when he's drunk.

He started kissing me passionately, his hands starting to wander down to my crotch as an attempt to dominate me, but that wasn't going to happen (yet).

I turned Kaveh around and pinned him onto the couch. He wrapped his arms around my neck and my hands started searching for the buckle of his belt.

The air grew hotter and Kaveh started breathing heavily, looking impatiently at me, eager for more.

When I had undone the belt I stripped his pants off, revealing his boxers which were already stained with precum.

I smirked as I could see how erected his penis already was and I started teasing it with my hands.

Kaveh let out small whimpers, which only made me want to continue even more now.

"The only thing I want to hear from you this night is my name~" I required and Kaveh replied with a nod.

Then I also took his shorts off and observed the image in front of me, taking in this moment.

Kaveh looked so submissive and he let out a small moan when I started carresing his member.

After playing around with it for a while I decided I had teased Kaveh enough and it was time to get down to business.

I slowly extended my tongue to lick his tip and his whole body shuddered at the contact. 

"A-alhaitham~" he whimpered and I just took his whole length into my mouth.

Kaveh let out a surprised moan and I slowly started bobbing my head, looking up to see his reaction.

Kavehs POV

He was doing it awsomly and the way he maintained eye contact, made it ten times better.

He started going faster and I gabbed his hair by instinct.

"A-alhaitham! I-I think I'm g-going to.." I managed to say before I came inside his mouth. 

He swallowed my love juice as if nothing and with pulled away making a wet plop.

My legs were shaking and I couldn't speak. What had just happened was beyond anything I could have imagined.

I was surprised that Alhaitham swallowed everything and by the look in his eyes he wanted more...

"Shall we continue this in my bedroom?~" he asked and I nodded.