Chapter 7

Kavehs POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower running. The place next to me was empty so I assumed that Alhaitham had already woken up.

When I thought of him I remembered what we did last night and flushed.

It was mostly a blurr, since I had been really drunk, but I could recall the most intense moments.

Did that really happen?! Had it all been a dream??!!

Still absorted in my thoughts I decided to stand up and start a new day.

The moment I was on my feet I noticed that I was shaking and that they barely could hold me. It also hurt a bit.

Damn did he really went that hard on me?!

I supported myself on the wall and after a few more steps my legs completely gave in and I fell with a loud thud.

Right after my embarrasing fall, Alhaitham popped up and chuckled, seeing me on the floor. He only wore some sweatpants exposing his abs.

Damn I didn't want to be horny again...

"Seems like I did made you unable to walk last night~" he teased.

"S-shut up, will you?!" I pouted "You're lucky I didn't do anything to you"

"I wouldn't assume things so quickly" with that he turned around and I could see the scratches I inflicted him last night.

"Oh..."

He laughed and assured me that he was fine and that he knew I had made them unintentionally. He then went on to tell me that breakfast was ready and it wasn't until now that I realised how hungry I really was.

After the breakfast I decided to also take a shower, since I was a little sticky from the intense night and I also smelled like alcohol.

I almost fainted when I saw myself in the mirror. 

My shoulders, neck and collarbones were full of hickeys. How was I going to hide that from clients?!

"Oh Archons..." I muttered, and decided I'd to try to hide them with make-up. Another solution would be  high-necked clothes, but we were in the middle of summer.

I'd ask for Alhaithams help once I'm done showering...

Alhaithams POV

After Kaveh finished his shower he called me into the bathroom. Once I entered I inmidiately saw the problem.

You could clearly see that I had 'claimed' him in an 'intense' way...

He had tried covering it with foundation, but the redness was still strongly visible.

"How am I going to see my clients? What will they think?" 

"I don't think it's too bad... everyone will know that you're mine and from no one else~" I smirked as I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his shoulder, meeting his eyes in the mirror.