Chapter 3

Kavehs POV

"Kaveh...?" Alhaitham called out and I turned to him.

He was looking at me in a different way as he proceded to come closer...

"A-alhaitham?!" 

Our faces were now really close. I stared into his eyes, loosing myself in their teal coloured iris with the orange-ish pupils. My face flushed and his lips slightly parted...

He wasn't going to?! It couln't be! I must be dreaming again!! 

All of my thoughts were cut off when our lips met.

It was like time froze, as if only Alhaitham and I existed in that moment...

The kiss had been short, but we separated after for what felt like hours. I was slightly trembling and completely speechless...

I looked at Alhaitham, who was really red too, breathing heavily...

"A-alh-" He interrupted me when he closed the space between us again

I felt his hand hold my cheek and I put my arms around his neck. We both got a little bolder and deepened the kiss. Loosing ourselves in it...

Alhaitham POV

Kaveh wrapped his arms around my neck. That was the assurance that I needed to go a little further...

I gently pressed my tongue against his lips, asking for entrance and he gave in.

Our tongues met, interwining, making the kiss even more passionate. This was better than I imagined...

After some while we were both breathless and broke apart to catch some breath. We both looked at eachother, assimilating what just happened. Then an slightly uncomfortable silence settled in...

Kaveh broke the silence by clearing his throat "Uhh... D-do you want dinner...?", I agreed and he akwardly stood up and dissapeared in the kitchen...

I was just left there, the sensation of Kavehs lips still on mine and wondering what we are now...

Kavehs POV

Once I was in the kitchen, I started freaking out.

What just happened?!

Is this a dream?!

Why did I leave?! Now he'll think I didn't liked it! 

W-wait. I liked it?! 

Does he really feel like that about me?!

Why me, though!?

What are we now?! Roomates?! Friends?! Lovers?! BOYFRIENDS?!

In the midst of my ✨gay✨ panic attack, I started doing something to eat. 

I wasn't fully aware of my actions and just chopped and threw random vegetables into the pan to make a stir-fry Once I was done I called Alhaitham and we sat infront of eachother.

We didn't talk, as if the kiss had been something that shouldn't have happened. 

"He didn't liked the kiss"