∆29∆

Jungkook Stare softly at the night view and he wondered why he felt this loneliness deep inside,everything felt empty.he didn't even know where everything goes wrong.

he heave down a sigh catching taehyung attentions as he looked at him through the mirror."Are you okay kookie?"He asked and jungkook hum in response.

Taehyung was confused He wondered what could make him look distant just an hour after he left.He couldn't help but to get scared.

What if he had remember everything.

Taehyung didn't even know when they arrived home while having those thoughts in his mind.

"We are home?"Jungkook announced his brow lifted at the elder who was staring into space.

Taehyung jolted and sent him a force smile in return as he removed his seatbelt coming out with the latter.

He stopped when he saw Jungkook staring at yugyeom who was pacing back and forth in front of their house.

"Gyeomie,what are you doing here"

Jungkook asked in confusion catching the other attention and taehyung felt his heart hammer around his chest as an ugly thoughts clouded his mind especially the luggage beside the male.

What if yugyeom is here to take Jungkook away or what if he's here to tell him everything.

Upon seeing them, yugyeom rushed to them and hugged his best friend.

"Are you okay,you are not sick,are you?"he asked restlessly checking his body to see if he's alright.

It was Jungkook's turned to be confused."I'm okay.."he replied and Yugyeom breathed out in relief and finally let go, stumbling back when he realized.

When did he come here?,how come he's here when he has decided to leave the male and forget him.

"Are you going somewhere?"Jungkook ask baffling at the luggages and how well he dressed up.

Yugyeom swallowed hard, feeling the lump in his throat,the word hit him so hard.what was he supposed to say.

He suddenly feels hesitant along the words he desperately wants to share across.

He would be lying if he really wanted to say he wanted to go away,he didn't want to leave him yet but He's scared at the answer.

What if Jungkook really let him go if he decides to leave.

"I.... I'm....."he uttered, desperately searching for a reason and the right words to say but Jungkook cut in.

"actually I'm glad you are here,we need to talk"Jungkook stated and before he could react.

He grabbed his wrist leading him into the house and to his room making him confused.

Taehyung followed seeing half sleeping Jimin coming out of his room.

"Tae is that you,where is Jungkook?"

He asked with a yawn rubbing his eyes and taehyung chuckle at the cute scene.He takes a seat on the sofa and pat the empty space between his legs for the smaller who complied and made himself comfortable in his lap while the taller large hands wrapped around his body,back hugging him.

"He's inside with yugyeom?"Jimin's eyes peeled open immediately,his drowsiness disappeared as he turned to taehyung with wide eyes.

"I think Jungkook knows something"

Jimin gaped staring at him and Taehyung brushed his hair to the back drawing a long deep breath.

"I'm scared chim,I think we should tell him everything before it's too late,I don't want to lose him"his voice trembled and Jimin pulls him into his arm.He didn't want to think of losing any of them,the two mattered to him a lot.