∆3∆

Kim Taehyung sigh at the memories brushing his hair from his face,he look back at the time and realized it's already too late,he should probably go.

He rise up to his feet only to stop abruptly when the door sprung open revealing jeon jungkook in black tuxedo.

The expression on his face changes completely when he saw Taehyung.

"What are you doing here"he mutter with eyebrow lift,a glare on his face.

Taehyung smile going back to his sit and cross his leg.

"Let me formally introduce myself, I'm lawyer Kim Taehyung,we signed a contract to be your legal guardian for the copyright infringement on Astro"

Jungkook gasp at the information,the famous Korea-america base lawyer who's case were never hard to win.

That famous Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook company has been pursuing the male for a long time but they were easily rejected because of his busy and tight schedule but to think he was right before his eyes is something he never thinks could be possible.

"Why are you suddenly here Mr Kim,is it because of yesterday, is this my reward for serving you with my  body last night"

Jungkook snarl, looking at the male with so much anger

"No jungkook,i came to apologize for my mistake,i shouldn't have take advantage of you,you were drunk but I didnt,I shouldn't have be tempted by your alluring charms"

He plead apologetically bowing his head to jungkook whose anger fade immediately letting out a frustrated sigh.

"It's okay Mr Kim,let pretend it never happen"

Jungkook mention shrugging his shoulder while Taehyung nod his head.

"It pleasure working with you"

Jungkook says professionally extending his arm for Taehyung who shook with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry for making you wait long"

"It's okay jungkook"he says still held his smile.

"let go to my office"he gesture to Taehyung who complied and the two made their way out of the room while talking on the way.

"I think we should make your presence known to the Astro that way they will feel intimidated"

Jungkook suggest tangling his finger together on the table staring seriously at Taehyung who hum in agreement.

"Yes,we will make them tighten their guard and that way i will come in"

"But Mr Kim,don't you think you are too relaxed for this case ASTRO are strong like us,it won't be easy to win this case"

Jungkook confess a worry expression crossed his features and Taehyung let out a chuckle.

"It seems you don't know me enough, don't worry i will win this case for sure,it's guaranteed"

He replied with a smirk and jungkook roll his eyes which Taehyung fail to see.

"Alright it good to hear and we will prepared a house for your stay"

"It okay jungkook that won't be necessary"

He answered making jungkook lift a brow in confusion.

"I have a place of my own i could stay"

"Oh is it that house from yesterday"

Jungkook asked trying to hide the blush that manage to crawl onto his cheeks at his word.