∆21∆

In disbelief Jungkook went to him and pulled his cheeks,making him scrunch and Jungkook gasp.

"Gyeom!!,"he yelled,obviously bewildered while the male chuckled.

"What are you doing here!!?,how did you....."

"I called him about company,he will be of much help"Mrs jeon chipped in and Jungkook smiled for the first time in a while.

He was really glad to see the boy again.

"Now stop working and come eat?"

Sun hee said coming toward them,she smiled upon seeing Jungkook and went to hug him tightly into her arm.

She knew he was passing through a lot.

"How come I can't reach you for two weeks besides are you okay?,you have lost some weight"

She said,examine Jungkook who let out a little smile.

"I was so busy with company work that I don't have time,I'm sorry mom"he replied and sunhee stared at him her eyes filled with pain.

she knew what the male was passing through,he knew he was just forcing himself to be strong, without saying a word she pulled the boy back into her arm, hugging him tightly and that's what Jungkook needed.

Comfort.

the sound on the door broke them apart and sunhee went to get the door while Jungkook went to join his mother and yugyeom on the dining table.

"I can't really believe you are here?"

Jungkook mused,earning a scoff from the latter.

"Why?,you think I won't come when I hear you are going through such a hard time,you may have cut me out of your life Jungkook but I never did"

he snorted and Jungkook frowned looking too guilty.

Sun hee came back and Jungkook's face hardened immediately upon seeing the two who had made his life a hell.

"Mom what are they doing here?"she spat and Mrs Jeon looked irritated too but she stayed calm while sunhee sigh.

"Well I invited Mr Kim,he will be the lawyer in charge....."

"What!!!,how can you do that without telling me anything,I'm the CEO"

Jungkook yelled,slamming his fist down and Mrs Jeon glared at him.

"Do you really think you deserve that position?"

She asked and Jungkook went mute,his body weakened instantly.

"Honey that's too harsh?"sunhee exclaim going to Jungkook's side and took his hands while the rest remained silent their heart breaking for the male.

Mrs Jeon rose up with face pinned with anger.

"I'm not?,he needs to know that he's getting older,he can't keep getting pampered,he needs to stop throwing tantrums when something is not going his way,he's too weak?"Mrs Jeon stated and that's what it takes for Jungkook to boil.

"Do you think I wanted to take over your damn company I have always wanted to be an artist,to be able to roam around the world and heal people with my art,but you ruined everything "Jungkook screamed only to receive a slap on his face from his mother.

Jungkook felt the tears trickled down his cheeks as yugyeom quickly rushed to his side while Taehyung and Jimin couldn't move since they knew it would only upset the younger.

"I wanted the best for you Jungkook,I want you to be strong on your own,to be able to live on even if you lost something precious ...."

"Do you know the reason why I never approved jimin!!,it's not because I hate him or anything but I wanted you to marry a person not a doll"