∆16∆

I cried writing this part.Lol Listening to karma by ghost dragon.

"I was cheating on you!!"Jimin screamed and Jungkook froze instantly.

he felt the world spinning and in that moment he couldn't breathe properly.it's like the last bit of hope he was clinging was crushed.

he opened his mouth to speak but no word came out.it's like everything in front of him has turned blank.

compared to all the pain he had to withstand being by jimin's side through all those years was nothing compared to that single word.

he felt pained and betrayal.

But was he supposed to feel like that when he basically did the same.

He felt resentment and anger to no one but to himself,he started relieving that night.maybe if he didn't cheated that night maybe Jimin wouldn't do the same.

It's karma for him.

Jimin noticed his sour attitude and quickly stepped closer to him who had slumped like he was carrying a thousandth weight on his shoulder.

"This isn't your fault kookie,I didn't do this to get back on you.please don't blame yourself?"he says desperately trying to convince the male who looked so worn out and exhausted even.

"Is it him?.the man you have been waiting for"Jungkook croaked his voice coming out as a whisper and Jimin confirmed his worst fear when he remain silent.

"guess I'm useless now?"he uttered weakly and Jimin felt like someone kill him on the spot at the statement.

"No kookie,how could you ever think I was using you.the time I spent with you was the best time of my life"Jimin cut in desperately but Jungkook smiled sadly and shook his head in disagreement.

"If it was your best time,you wouldn't leave me?"

"Kookie......"

"It's okay hyung,you can cheat all you want just don't leave me,I will learn to cope.it's not hard as long as you promise to stay"

Jungkook cut in when he saw the tired and exhausted look on his husband's face as he shook his head.

He couldn't help the tears that felled to his cheeks as he grabbed the elder's hands into his arm.

He was really desperate now.

"Please hyung,don't leave me.i won't be able to live?"he pleaded,his voice holding a lot of pain and Jimin can't help but tear up as well.

"Please don't leave me for him"he whimpers,holding the male tightly like if he didn't,he would fade away.

"This is not about him jungkookie,I have always wanted to live for myself for a long time but I couldn't,it's like I was trapped underneath unable to get out but now I think i could do it.i will"

he said his eyes begging the male to understand him,even if it's just for once.

"I have always wanted to see how it feels to live without being trapped and I have finally started to live as myself.I really hope you won't ruin it for me kookie?"he prodded further when the male was still holding onto him.

Holding onto the last string of hope tying them together.

Jungkook remains silent,still unable to let go and the only sound circulating in the room is their muffled of their cries.

"Please kookie let me find my own happiness too,if you really care about me you have to let me go"

he says desperately and hearing that jeon Jungkook slowly removes his hands while his tears flow like a river.

Jimin slowly wiped the tears away,if he was dealing with someone as jeon Jungkook,he needs to be selfish,cold and ruthless because if he didn't Jungkook would cling onto him and he wouldn't be able to resist him,he wouldn't be able to leave someone so kindhearted,loving,caring as Jungkook who had been with him throughout his days.

The one who could die for him,the one who sees him crying and gives his shoulder.the one who sees him happy and makes sure he never loses the smile.he acted childish sometimes but he never for once complained,the one who took care of him and carried all his burden.

The man who always shields him from anything.

Jimin knew he would definitely regret it,who wouldn't when it basically the person who used to shield you when it's raining,cover you when it cold,cry with you when you are sad and cheer for you when you're having it rough and always stand by you through thick and thorn.

"Thank you kookie!!"Jimin smiles through his blurry tears,he turns around to leave only to be held back by Jungkook who was crying helplessly while holding him tightly.

Holding onto the last string of hope tying them together.

"we can get through this together if you just give me more time,I promise hyung.please believe me,don't leave me,I will do everything.just don't leave please?"

He couldn't believe they were going to lose what they had,everything about them was going to become a memory.

Their moment of laughter,their moment of sadness and everything they have faced while having each other was going to fade away.

Was this really going to be lost forever whenever he closes his eyes there won't be him and his glimpse beside him again.

Everything will just remain a picture.

Jimin cried harder listening to the male sobbing painfully on him.

in that moment he wanted to turn around and hug the latter in his arm and stay even if it hurt more than hell but that would be unfair for him too.

All this while he had been living the life his parents wanted for him.being their perfect little doll.

the only time he felt he lived for himself was when he was with kim taehyung.

Back then they were like butterflies who were roaming around the world freely with their flapping beautiful wings but their wings were forced to burn.

Their world was forced to freeze,their dreams were crushed,their future was destroyed and their time was stolen away from them.They were forced to roam around without wings.

He was in pain too,how come nobody see that?.

His cry was steeped in pain and it like the world was now against him.only loneliness was left after a butterfly was separate from its wings.

Jimin sigh,he couldn't help the tears that fall again despite how much he had wiped it.

he turned around last time to face Jungkook and wipe the younger's face while his own fall freely.

"Goodbye jeon Jungkook"he smiled through his blurry eyes.

It's time for the butterfly to fly freely around the world like it's used to.