∆15∆

Jimin smiles for the nth times at the silver ring on his finger,he opens his phone to text taehyung that he has arrived home and the male replies immediately which brought a smile onto his face.

He can't wait for the male to be his,all his life he had never had a thing he could call his own,he had been living for the people around him.

But with taehyung,he felt he could overcome that obstacle,he felt he could really live as park Jimin for once and married the man he loves as a person and not a doll who was being control.

yet he didn't know why his heart sank with just the thought of living the life he actually wanted.

The one he had always dreamed of.

He turned off his phone and went out of the car and made his way towards the building.

He entered the room and stopped immediately when he spotted jeon Jungkook sitting on the sofa,his head was placed on his knees.

Jimin felt an ugly pang on his chest and he felt guilty.

"I'm home?"he announced making Jungkook lift up his head in a flash,his eyes swollen and red,it's obvious he had been crying and that makes Jimin felt even worst.

"H...hi!!"

It's like he was hit with hammer,he felt like something was ripping his heart.he felt the world spinning and in that moment he couldn't breathe properly.

"I'm glad you are back?"Jungkook says heaving down a breath of relief.he rises up to his feet and steps closer to Jimin who gulp down a thick of saliva down his throat.

he expected Jungkook to slap him or beat the hell out of him for being absent from home for days but he never did instead Jungkook surprised him by pulling him into a hug.

"I'm really glad,you came back!!"he whispered and Jimin could sense the shakiness in his voice and how tense he was.

he knew Jungkook had been in pain for the past days he wasn't around even if he didn't show it.

He knew Jungkook since when they were children,he had always protected him from bullies despite the fact he was smaller and shorter than him.

But during those periods,Jungkook would always hide his wounds from him and he never complained about anything for once he'd would take hits like it's the most naturally things to do.

He may have a well built body and people may fear him because of his expression but the truth is,he's the most kindhearted,loving,caring person he ever knew.

But he tends to get hurt easily yet again he is the best in hiding pain.

Jungkook rises up on his feet and gives him a fake smile like usual,he turned around to leave but Jimin stopped him by calling his name.

He really wishes this boy could find happiness again even without him.

"I'm sorry"he says making Jungkook turn around to face him and Jimin draw in a long deep breath.he open his mouth only to close it again.

He seems hesitant.

"I..i know all you ever did was to make me happy and I know all I ever give you is pain,as you know I never seem to be happy no matter how much I tried which is not your fault of course but lately I'm so happy and ......"

"Stop!!,I don't want to hear it"

Jungkook cut in,a glare fixating on his face but Jimin was determined and gulped down the tears that wanted to fall from his eyes.

"Let divorce Jungkook"he uttered crushing the last bit of the younger's hope.

Jungkook froze,he couldn't believe his ear,the only thing circulating in the room is his heart crumbling into a thousandth pieces.

"W....why?,d..did I do s...something to offend you?"

"is it because I keep clinging onto you or is it because I keep disturbing you with calls and Messages?,I.....i'm sorry I won't do it again,you can spend many days outside,I won't ask about it or annoy you"

"Just w....what do you mean by that?"his voice cracked,his eyes glossy and Jimin sighed his heart filling with guilt and pain.

"I'm sorry jungkookie!!,I just can't do this anymore"he stated looking away from the male who was on the verge of breaking down.

He knew Jungkook doesn't deserve it at all since all the male has ever done to him was to be happy but in the end he only ended up hurting him.

It breaks his heart.

"Why?.if I'm not good enough,I will change,I can certainly change"

"Jungkook...."

"Is it because I've been asking about your whereabouts or is it because I told you to Jin hyung and namjoonie"

"Kookie......"

"Then what the hell is my fault!!,after everything we have been through!!!"

Jungkook yelled in frustration,a painful and helpless tears flow down his cheeks.

It's like he was hit with a hammer,he felt like something was ripping his heart.

"Jungkook calm down...."

"Then why!!?.."Jungkook scream,tears flowing down his cheeks,he looks so pained that it's made Jimin joining in crying as well.

"W....why d...did you want to divorce me?,a..am I not good enough?"

he croaked his voice coming out as a whisper,his lips were trembling,his head was hurting but the pain he felt was nothing compared to the one in his chest.

"Have you been planning this all along?,did you know one day you will leave me?,did you mean it when you say i love you or was it something you have to say?.did you know you will leave me empty after all the things we have been through?"

Jungkook yelled,balling his hands into a fist.

"I was cheating on you!!"Jimin screamed and Jungkook froze instantly.