∆20∆

Taehyung wakes up to an empty bed and frowns when Jimin is not where to be found,he scans the room and rises up to look for him not until he hears a sniff coming from the close door of the bathroom.

He let out a sigh, standing there for a while not knowing what to do.

After pondering,he decided to knock but Jimin open the door first and gasp when he saw taehyung standing and he was looking at him.

He looks pissed.

Jimin smiles but taehyung wasn't having it as he draws a long breath brushing his hair to the back.

But Jimin giving him a hug made it disappear instantly as he clung tightly into the male,inhaling his scent.

It's been two weeks and it's been hell for them.they didn't talk about it but they knew they were not okay.

It's like the other part of them was lost.

taehyung will catch Jimin crying and pretend nothing was happening in front of him annoyed the hell out of him.

It's the habit he hated so much about the male.

Jimin tends to keep things to himself even till the last moment he left him he smiled till the last minute.

He's hurting inside yet he wouldn't cry for help.

"I really hate you park Jimin?"

taehyung uttered a tears slide out of his eyes making Jimin gasp as he quickly stepped closer to him.

"W...what happened tae?,did I do something wrong?"

"Why are you not blaming me for everything that happened but instead you are blaming yourself"

"Why did you think so?,it's not your fault and I'm okay"he assured with a smile.

That damn smile again.

"Stop pretending in front of me!!,I have known you forever!!"taehyung yelled obviously pissed while Jimin flinched.

"you are okay yet you cried every night!!!,you always give me those bright smile but deep down you are hurting!!!"

Taehyung yank his hands seeing new bandages on his wrist.

"See!!,y...you keep cutting yourself?"

Taehyung's voice cracked,he slowly caressed the wounded area.

Jimin looks to the ground unable to look at taehyung's hurtful looks while his own tears fell.

"Fine!!, I'm not okay!!!,but you are not too!!,I know you are not eating tae,I know how you always stare at your phone and sigh!!!"Jimin pointed out, gulping down his sob.

"A....and I... miss Jungkook,I miss his smile,his face,his caring side and how he took care of me ,I hate myself so much for hurting him,I... I'm sorry tae for saying this,of course I'm glad to be back to you,you are the best thing I'd ever have,p... please believe me, I'm sorry, I'm really...."

Jimin was cut off by taehyung pulling him into a hug and Jimin finally release his frustration and cried onto him.

"I'm really sorry "he whimpers and taehyung hushs him peppering kisses all over his face.

"It okay baby,I'm glad you talk about this,everything will be okay I promise"

But will everything really be okay?.

++++++++++

"Sir we need to do something,Astro is coming hard on us,we are going to lose the lawsuit at this rate,at a time like this,we need Mr kim?"