∆4∆

Jimin walk gracefully down the steps to the dinning room,he wore a long robe which he tied lightly on the waist,his milky chest on view and his exposed thigh.

He walks gracefully to jungkook who was working on his computer with a scrunitized face.

"You are still up?"jungkook ask,eyes still on his computer and Jimin just hum in response.

"Why?,it already late?,do you need something?"jungkook finally look up and his breath hitch immediately staring bewildered at his husband.

He scan him from head to toe,starting up from the male wet hair which were combed neatly to the back revealing his shinning forehead and his white skin which were exposed making him looking so hot and to his exposed thigh he desperately wanted to caresses.

Jungkook gulp feeling his junior jk getting bigger on his trousers.

Jimin notice this and slowly bite his lips in seduction.

"You should not walk too hard kookie"

Jimin says softly walking up to him and slowly knees in front of him and started unzipping jungkook who has froze in his seat watching with wide eyes.

"That way this poor guy can finally have some fun"jimin smirk when jungkook's already hard erection sprung out.

"Can I?"jimin says looking up through his lashes which makes jungkook twitch even more.

"Yes please!!"he reply through his pant and Jimin smile before slowly use his red tainted lips and lick the tip before taking it all into his mouth.

Jungkook moan loudly and made his way to grab the fist of his hair when jimin start bobbing his head on it.

Jimin gagged but still didn't stop as he suck the male fast and rough making jungkook a moaning mess.

"Jimin I'm about to...."jungkook whine unable to complete his word as he feel himself cumming into jimin's mouth.

Jimin swallow all of it before rising up and jungkook pulls him down onto his lap and slammed their lips together with feelings of need.

Their tongue dance roughly together and jungkook slips his hands into the latter's robe meeting with the hard erected nipples.

He swirled his hands around it pinching it hard making jimin release a whimper as jungkook start trailing his sinful hand all over his body sending a goosebumps on it.

Jimin moan loudly when jungkook's finger slip into his ass,scissoring him open.

Jungkook pull away and place a kiss on the latter's neck,sucking and biting on it leaving a purple mark while his fingers are still exploring the rim of the elder.

Jimin whine when jungkook remove his hands,he quickly raise his ass a little while jungkook grab his waist and slowly sink him into his harden dick.

Jimin moan in both pain and pleasure,squeezing his eyes tightly shut as he slowly move in and out of the latter's dick.

Jungkook caresses his waist while his tongue were busying sucking and swirling around the elders hard nipples.

Jimin began to move fastly moaning in pleasure as jungkook ram into him.

"J-jungkook I'm......"

"Call me daddy"

Jungkook growl biting hard on his neck making jimin a moaning mess.

"D-daddy,I'm about to cum"he stutter out panting heavily,a drool dripping from his mouth from too much pleasure he was receiving.

"Cum for me,my baby boy"jungkook growl,grabbing the male waist to meet his animalistic pace.