∆26∆

Jimin and taehyung felt their souls left their bodies It felt like they froze in time as they saw the distant and unfamiliar look on the younger's eyes seeing the expression they never saw before,the one who had always filled with emotion has turned into a dull musing gaze.

"Stop joking around kookie,how couldn't you know them?"sun hee exclaimed.

Jungkook frown looking at the two again in hopes of remembering them and the two gulp looking expectantly at him.

Jungkook stares longer and shakes his head afterwards making them sighs disappointedly.

"What about us?"Jin asked worriedly and Jungkook shake his head again making Mrs Jeon gasp in horror and quickly rush out to find the doctor.

The room fell into an awkward silence until a sniff escaped Jimin's nose catching their attention.

"I.... I'm sorry I'm just..."he uttered shakily trying hard to wipe his tears who felled uncontrollably and taehyung wasted no time in pulling him into a hug while his own tears fell.

The thought of the male forgetting them made a stab in their heart.they wouldn't be able to take it if they lose him.

Forever.

Jungkook's eyes never stray from them and for some reason he felt a pang on his chest seeing the two looking so broken,he felt sorry all of a sudden and the urge to comfort them crawl into his head.

In that moment,he definitely knew he had something for them but why two?.

The door opens revealing sun hee with the doctor,the man brings out his pen and note facing the male who was looking lost on the bed.

"Okay,Mr Jeon can you tell me how many finger you see?,"he said raising his finger and Jungkook lift a brow in confusion and everyone felt their chest hammer at his silence.

"Two?"he replied staring at the man as if he was too dumb while the rest breath out in relief.

"For further confirmation,how many people do you see in this room and what color of my clothes?"

he continues as he writes something down on his note and Jungkook scoff.

"There are nine people in the room including me,you are wearing white gown and black trousers,do you want me to tell you the color of your underwear too"

Jungkook sneered out rolling his eyes and the man smile not getting the sarcastic in his voice.

"You don't have to Mr Jeon,how about we move to next question....."

"Seriously do you all think I have gone crazy?"he cut in sounding offended and sun hee sit beside him squeezing his hand.

"You are not crazy kookie,we are just making sure you're okay?"she whispers softly caressing his hair and Jungkook look at taehyung and Jimin again scanning them from head to toe.

They felt familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.

"But...."the door slammed open revealing a panting yugyeom and Jungkook lit up immediately upon seeing him.

"Gyeomie!!?"he called and the male jumped on him immediately hugging him tightly while the rest froze at the statement processing everything before yelling at the same time.

"You remember yugyeom?"

It's yugyeom turn to be confused as he broke the hug to stare at the shock face of everyone.

"Why wouldn't i remember my best friend?"he replied with a rolled eyes and hoseok look at the others,a frown on his face.

"But Jimin and tae are......"Jimin quickly stopped him by grabbing his wrist,shaking his head and the elder released a sad sigh gulping down his confession.