∆2∆

Jungkook arrive home and many stare were on him at his messy appearance he went into the house in a rush and enter the king size dinning room.

The maidservant bow to him upon seeing his presence in the room.

"Sir,your husband is waiting for you"

Jungkook gulp thickly,his chest hammer at the information,a pang of guilt tugs on his chest.

He nodded and made his way to the upstairs to his husband's room.

He breathes in and out for a few times before announcing his presence and the door open revealing two servant who came out of the room with a food like feast making jungkook heaves down a sigh.

"He's on diet again"

He spit out,hating how the words sounds so bitter in his mouth,he force a smile at the two who bow at him before hurriedly away.

Jungkook twitch the door knob softly and enter the room,he saw the male sitting on his usual spot beside the window staring out in nothing in particular.

Jungkook heart tugs in pain at the action and his guilty conscious was not helping either.

"You are here?"jimin ask without turning back and jungkook let out a sigh trying to lit up the gloomy atmosphere which he failed miserably.

"Yeah,we were so busy in the company"he lied and hate the sting that comes next.

"Really that's too bad,you should rest"

Jimin says plainly and jungkook felt the sharp pain again.

"Jimin,you know you could certainly tell if I'm lying or not if you just turn around to look at me"

He says,his voice coming out as a whisper and Jimin finally turn around taking in his husbands messy appearance.

"It because i trusted you...."

"Bullshit jimin!!,it because you never care about me"

He shout and Jimin sigh turning around again looking back to the city.

"It doesn't matter jungkook,just think whatever you want"

"I cheat on you"he confessed making jimin turn around again and jungkook pray desperately to see any hint of disapointed,anger or jealous on his face but he never did just like always.

He'd always recieve those empty and distant eyes in return and it sting his heart so bad.

"I cheated on you jimin!!,i slept with some random guy i met a the club!!"

He tried again,his voice held pain and hurt.

"Go and shower Kookie you stink"jimin says plainly and jungkook scoff in disbelief and angrily walks off while Jimin blink the tears that threatened to fall away from his eyes.

Jungkook storm into the bathroom and almost ripped his clothes off which were filled with Taehyung's scent.

He stripped himself naked and turn on the water and stepped into it not caring what temperature the water was at,he stood under the spray of water to rinse off the suds.

His eyes slowly drifted to the mirror in the bathroom staring at the hickies on his body and his swollen lips,he was so disgusted with himself and he  started aggressively scrubbing his  body clean to get rid of the unfamiliar scent on his body.

He couldn't believe it,he couldn't believe that he really cheat on his husband when he has vow and promise that he wouldn't.

He hated himself,he despite himself and he was disgust on what he has become.

A cheater.

Those words rings in his ears and he certainly know he will never get through that.

                      +++++++++++

Kim Taehyung sit cross legged on the waiting room,he wore a blue jean and a denim jacket on top with a dark sunglasses on his face.

His attention can easily be known to whoever presence because of his outstanding beauty.

He was so pretty that passer-by were tempted to look back twice and forced to admires his beauty.

Taehyung check the time on his wrist watch and frown when he realized he has been waiting for the past hours to meet his client.

"Mr Kim,i don't think boss will be around today,why don't you come back tomorrow?"

The man assign to him was forced to ask after seeing the distress on the latter's face for so many times just in a few hours.

He couldn't believe someone as renowned and successful as Kim Taehyung was waiting aimlessly for their boss like this.

They were the one who need help,he didn't understand why the man was going all the way to wait like this when they were suppose to be doing it instead unknown to him,Taehyung have a complete different plan and purposes.

Taehyung taps his hands impatiently,even if it kills him he had to meet the male today and explain everything to him,he refused to let his name be tarnished.

Flashback.

Taehyung sit on the chair,his eyes were glued on his laptop with ear bud on his ear probably to block all the blasting music on the dance floor.

he softly sipped his cold drink while checking the time from time with a look of anger.

he tried to look down to see any trace of his client but it was too heavily crowded,many people were half naked grinding on each other on the dance floor with a loud music in the background.

Just when he thought,he would be leaving he felt a tap on his back.

He let out an irritated sigh,it was really stupid of him to think if he rent a VIP place,he would have something called personal space but he thinks those things never existed in these kind of place.

He snap his head back quickly probably to politely decline the offer of having one night stand but he was surprised at what he sees.

Instead of a slutty bitches on a tight revealing outfit,he was met with a tall guy with a big smile on his face but that's not what catched his attention but the fact he was wearing a fucking suit in the night club.

"Can i sit with you,I'm so tired of asking out by some random people"

Jungkook ask sweetly and Taehyung hesitate for a little before nodding his head and jungkook mouths him a thank you before plopping down in front of him.

"I'm Jeon jungkook and you are...."

"Kim Taehyung"he completed,his face still bored on his work.

They stay there like that for God know when and Taehyung is not the type to have a conversation anyway according to jungkook perception.

He would ask a random question and Taehyung would just nod or hum in response.

Jungkook sigh and decided to leave the male to his work while he start pouring himself some drinks.

Before Taehyung notice it,Jungkook has wasted.

Taehyung frown,he knows he must have been pretty bored,since he was sitting with a typically boring guy like him.

Taehyung panick when he watch the tears that glistened jungkook's eyes.

"Hey,are you okay?"he asked staring up at him,his attention were now on him.

"W-why can't he love?,why?"he slur through sniffles and reach for the bottle but Taehyung stop him by grabbing his wrist and collect the bottle from him.

"You are too drunk"he scolded and jungkook pout melting something in taehyung's who has to clench not to do anything stupid.

Jungkook suddenly place a hand on his making him gasp in surprise.

"Taehyung please fuck me"