Chapter 22 ~Merry Christmas~

Selena's Pov
December, 2000

The whole house smelt of pernil. It smelt like christmas.

I was getting ready for everybody to come over and get here.

It was already 7:00 and I told them 7:45.

"baby u good?" Fonso said as he came into the room and I nodded my head smiling.

"Yea i'm just excited. This is the first time in years that we've all come together you know" i said and he nodded his head.

"ur belly's getting big" he said smiling, I looked down at it and rubbed it.

When i found out I was pregnant, I was already 2 months so that meant that right now I was 5 months.

I wanted to know the gender of the baby but we decided to just wait until they were born.

"I hope it's a girl" i said.

I've wanted a girl ever since I had that dream, while I was in rehab.

Remember the one that I went downstairs to see 2 little boys and then the one girl who's name was Amara? Yes that one.

"yea me too, a little selena running around would be...interesting"he said laughing and I mean mugged him.

"what u mean' interesting'" i said pushing his arm and he laughed.

"i'm just fuckin wit u ma, you know i love you"he said standing behind me and kissing on my neck.

I smiled and turnt around to place a kiss on his lips.

"you know what?" i said smiling.

"I love you, like i really do" i said

"i love you more ma" he said and started kissing me.

The kiss got really deep and passionate.

I could feel the love he had for me.

He picked me up and placed me on my vanity, never letting go of the kiss.

He slipped off the shoulder part of my dress, and started kissing from my ear all the way to my shoulder.

I felt the goosebumps rise up and it excited me.

I grabbed his face and kissed him bringing him closer to me.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down.

He moved me up and slid my panties to the side and started kissing my neck.

He placed himself right by my entrance and we looked each other in the eye.

"UH HELLLOOOO MERRY CHRISTMAS" I heard mari yell from the front door and I rolled my eyes.

"ughhh why do we somehow always get interrupted by her?" i said and fonso just started laughing.

"we'll finish this later baby don't worry" he said and placed a kiss on my lips.

"but i wanna do it now" i said holding onto his arm.