chapter 17~a baby ?~

Selena's Pov
August, 2000

It had been over a month since I actually talked to Alfonso. I tried calling, Emailing, texting, everything, I even followed him home one time and he still didn't wanna talk to me.

I had to tell mari what was going on and to say she wasn't disappointed would be a lie. But, she still wanted to help me figure all of this out.

I wanted to tell Ray but everytime I was about to, I would just change the subject and never bring it up again.

Truth be told, I was scared as shit, imma be honest I didn't want this baby to be Raymond's and I feel horrible for that but that's the honest truth. I didn't see Raymond in my life forever, I only saw him as something temporary. So if this was his baby, I wouldn't even know what to do.

"Mari" i said walking into her room with Junie on the bed.

"wassup?" she said

"what do i do?"

"with what?" she said picking junie up so she could change his diaper.

"raymond and alfonso"i said and she rolled her eyes.

"girl I already told you what to do. Break up with that nigga raymond, he ain't even good for you for real"

"but what if the baby is his?"

"well when was the last time u really had ur period?"

"uhhh like may"

"girl you haven't gotten ur period since may and ur just now realizing ur pregnant?" she said looking confused.

"girl i was scared" i said and she rolled her eyes.

"anyways, when did u start fucking raymond raw?"

"uhhh like may or june"

"well when did u start fucking fonso raw?"

"when did we ever not fuck raw should be the question" i said laughing

"um ew"

"but there's ur answer"

"girl that's not an answer because i could've been fucking him raw at the same time"

"i think u should still break up with him, and when the babies born and it looks like him tell em"

"that's gonna cause so many problems"

"girl this whole situation is causing so many problems. Have u talked to Alfonso?" she said putting Junie back on the bed and throwing the dirty diaper away.

"no. everytime I try to he never answers"

"show up to the crib"

"what if Samayahs there"

"girl i'm talking abt his parents house. he don't live with samayah the hell"

"but i thought they did"

"they been broke up"

"why didn't u tell me"