ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ~ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ~

Continuing from last chapter
June, 1997
Selena's POV

My emotions where all over the place.

But one thing I knew the one place that they for sure was.

Mad, upset and all the negative emotions.

I made it to his building and seen that he was at the door with the girl.

I ran to him and pushed him mad hard.

"Bro what the hell is wrong with you"

"So you got mad at me for not telling you about dating Jose a year ago but your ass was cheating on me?"

"Cheat?" I heard the girl say

"Lil mama he was my nigga, while you two were Dique dating he was with me" I said and he rolled her eyes.

"Girl u was the side Remember that" she said and I damn near broke my neck.

At this point we were yelling and the people that were sitting in front of building was looking at me.

"Bitch u was the side, Ykw forget that. How my pussy taste after kissing him bitch" I said and she tried to run up so I did the same.

My fist ended up hitting her face mad hard, it was like I felt the same she felt in her face in my fist.

She swung and hit me back but it wasn't as strong, it hurt Dont get me wrong but it wasn't like mine.

I started pounding her face in and we ended up falling on the floor.

I heard everybody say our names, either hyping one of us up, or tryna get us to stop.

At one point she got on top of me and started hitting me but I flipped us over and got back up.

I got enough strength to get up and grab her head  so I could turn around so she wouldn't kick me.

She started scratching my arm but I didn't care.

I felt somebody hands on me but I didn't pay mind.

I sort of blacked out after that, so I don't remember what I did to her. All I remember is Anthony pulling me off and seeing blood from my fist and her face.

I saw Mari helping him take me off of her. Then I saw Fonso trying to help her.

"Get off of me Anthony" I said trying to get out his grip.

"Selena calm down bro" he said carrying me away

"No get off of me now" I jumped out of his arms and looks at Alfonso.

"I didn't fight her for you, I fought for my respect. You could be next. But just know I'm done with everybodies shit" I said and he looked confused.

"She not even that pretty for you to cheat on me" I chuckled and walked away as everybody watched me do so.

"Sel, baby wha you doing out?" I heard somebody say.