chapter 15 ~back 2 it~

2 years later
June, 2000
Selena's Pov

"mmm Ray, Ray" i moaned gripping against the head rest of the car as I rode him in the front seat.

"yeaa baby" he said with his hands on my waist guiding me as I rode.

"mmmm please please" i said throwing my head back and he grabbed me closer and slid in and out of me while holding onto me.

He slapped my ass making me moan and he started going harder hitting all my spots making me grip the back of his neck and start cumming.

"i'm cumming i'm cumming, oh shitt" i said but he ignored me and kept fucking me.

"baby please please, oh my fuckin-" i couldn't even finish my sentence, he started pounding himself into me and it was just pure pleasure . I loved every second of it.

"i love it , i love it so much" i said whispering in his ear and started kissing his neck making him grunt more.

Without any warning he picked me up off his dick and nutted on my stomach.

"wooo damn" he said chuckling and I got off of him and sat back in the passengers seat.

I grabbed a rag from the back seat, cleaning myself up as he did the same thing.

"what we doing now?" he said rubbing my leg making me smile.

"well I gotta go get ready for Junie's birthday party. You coming with me ?"

"shit i might as well" he said backing outta the alley with his hand on my thigh and all I could do was smile at him.

I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't in love with Raymond like at all. But, I felt as if I could be myself around him, I felt different. But it wasn't anything like how it was when I was with Alfonso.

Alfonso had my heart, he was my other half. I genuinely was in love with him but I couldn't let Raymond know that, I didn't wanna hurt him.

He soon dropped me off and I walked into the apartment hearing Junie babbling and laughing.

I walked into the kitchen to see my aunt cooking the food for the party.

"it smells so good titi" i said opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle.

"mami when does it not?" she said chuckling.

"you right" i chuckled along with her and walked out the kitchen towards Mari's room.

"there go titi baby" i said smiling and walking up to a fully dressed junie.

His birthday party theme was superman, so he had on a superman costume and his hair was combed back, It looked so cute with his little curls.

"titi" he said smiling and clapping.

"hi papas" i said picking him up and kissing all over his face.

"did I tell you who Anthony invited?" Mari said fixing her earrings.

She had on a superwoman costume and looked good as hell.