ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ~ᴊᴏsᴇ~

Continuing from last chapter
June, 1997

"This is my girl Selena, Sel this is my cousin Jose" he said and my heart broke.

I thought I would never see him again.

I guess I thought wrong.

"Hi Selena, nice to meet you" he said smiling showing his white pearly teeth.

I just wanted to punch him in his face.

"Nice to meet you as well" I said and smiled.

I hated that I had to fake who I was or that I knew who he was.

Let me give you guys the back up story.

You guys maybe confused so I'm just gonna fill you in.

I met Jose when I was in the 5th grade. I met him when Mari and Ant first started talking.

I didn't like him at first but after a while I started liking him.

He said he felt the same way and we started dating but this wasn't until like 7th grade.

Then sophomore year came around and he started cheating on me with all these girls.

But like after he took my virginity he went crazy.

He even tried cheating with Liyah.

He also started getting abusive and we just broke up.

I haven't seen him since the day we broke up.

"So cousin what you doing all the way over here" he asked Fonso sitting down next to me.

I moved over in the booth and looked at Fonso.

I didn't wanna make it weird so I just smiled at him.

They talked for a while and then Fonso went to go use the bathroom.

"Damn baby girl you've gotten even more fine from the last time I saw you" he said smirking and I mean mugged him.

"Don't do that bullshit Jose, how u gone come up in here and act like you don't know me" I said

"Well u did the same thing. He'll be fine. He don't gotta know anything" he said putting his hand on my thigh and I slapped it.

"Move your hand away from me. What we had is over and done with. I don't ever wanna see u or talk to u ever again" I said getting up and moving out the booth.

"Tell MY nigga that I'll call him later" I said walking out to McDonald's and walked to the train.

Alfonso's POV

I heard and saw everything that happened.

I knew that Jose was in a relationship for a while when he was younger I just didn't know with who.

They both lied to me, for what tho.

What happened that they needed to lie about knowing each other?