𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

( get some snacks, this is the longest chapter i wrote. 5000+ Words. Enjoy the Last chapter of act 1. )

chapter nineteen, the end of the beginning

═════◄••❀••►══════

Lydia drops to the grass in the lacrosse field, unconscious, the side of her dress covered with blood. Stiles races to her, but Peter lunges forward with an arm reaching over body. Clawed hand to the ground in front of  her, he’s like an animal claiming its kill. Stiles stares in shock at the blood dripping from the man’s jaws.

"Stiles—" Peter begins, but Stiles cuts him off begging, "Don’t kill her. Please."

"Of course. Just tell me how to find Derek and Avery." Peter says.

"What?"

"Tell me how to find Derek and Avery Hale."

"I-I don’t know that. How would I know?" Stiles asks stuttering.

"Because you’re the smart one, aren’t you? And because I can smell it on you. Deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. So how about you tell me the truth before I rip her apart." Peter says, looking at the Boy.

"If you would have done that, I would killed you in so many different ways." Avery glares at her Uncle.

"I don’t know. I swear to God, I don’t."

Hand to the back of Lydia’s neck, Peter lifts her up, closer and closer to his teeth. Frightened tears welling at his eyes, Stiles can’t pull his gaze from Lydia’s bloody dress.

"Please, please stop."

"Tell me." Peter’s voice surges from his lips with a demonic rasp.

"Okay, okay. I think—I think they
knew—" Peter cuts him off, "Knew what?"

"Derek and Avery," Stiles takes a shaky breath, "they knew they were going to be caught."

"By the Argents?" Stiles nods. "And"?

"When they got shot, they and Scott—" Stiles says, "I think one of them took Scott’s phone."

"I was the one." Avery says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Why?" Peter asks.

"They all have GPS now. If they 
still have it, if it’s still on.." He meets Peter’s eyes, "You can find him."

THROUGH THE WINDOW OF THE BUS - Allison gazes down, utterly confused as the engines of both vehicles spin louder. Behind the wheel of the SUV, Argent doesn’t reveal an ounce of emotion even as he drives his foot into the pedal, 
Flooring The Vehicle right toward Scott. Tyhurst does the same. Wheels spinning on the pavement, the truck bullets forward.

Allison screams as the two vehicles smash into each other  When she opens her eyes, she sees an impossible sight...

One foot on the hood of Tyhurst’s truck, the other on Argent’s SUV, Scott stands there, having jumped up just in time.
But his sudden display of supernatural reflexes has resulted in an unfortunate side effect...

He’s transformed. 

"Now, that's some Drama." Damon says, rubbing his hands against each other.

With yellow eyes and fangs still growing to their full length between his lips, Scott turns his gaze from Argent’s look of satisfaction to—

Allison