𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅

chapter sixteen, out of control.

With Kate riding shotgun, Argent peers out from behind the wheel at the school. In the backseat, Allison tries to open
the door but the child safety lock is on.

"Dad, if you're going to insist on
driving me to school, you at least have to let me out of the car." Allison says.

Argent keeps his suspicious gaze leveled at the building. "Kate, what's your opinion on home schooling?" He truns and looks at his sister.

"I'm more a learning by doing kind of girl." The blonde Argent says.

"Bitch." Avery says, glaring at the blonde bitch.

"Kate, what's your opinion on over-
protective Dads who keep ruining
their daughter's lives?" Kate answers by reaching over Argent to unlock the door for Allison."Thank you."

Argent watches Allison disappear into the crowd of students.

"Chris..." Kate is cut off by Chris, "Don't. Your look communicates it perfectly. Yes, I underestimated the danger. Yes, we should've acted sooner. Yes, I should've listened to you. Anything else? Or does that cover it?"

"All I was going to say was you need
to stop for gas." She points to the needle hovering over E. "But yeah, that about covers it."

═════◄••❀••►══════

Allison heads with Lydia to class. "It's just weird. Everyone's talking about what happened the other night. And nobody knows it was us." The Argent girl says.

"Thank you protection of minors." The Strawberry blonde looks at her phone for a brief moment, frowning when she reads Avery's text.

AVES🪩🛍️;
Sorry Lyds, I'm not gonna go to school today. Something important came up, but i'm sure you look hot.

"Lydia.." Allison says, a thoughfull look on her face, "Do you think I made the
wrong decision?"

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely." Lydia nods, texting Avery an answer.

LYDS 🛍️🛍️;
okay, gonna send you the notes later. Call me if you need anything.

Avery smiles, glad that she has a friend like Lydia.

"You know what I mean."

"Hello, Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills." Lydia says, putting her phone away.

═════◄••❀••►══════

AT THE ARGENT HOUSE, Argent lays out a topographical map of Beacon Hills in the garage. Kate and Ulrich and a third hunter gather around.

"Another night of kicking through leaves in the woods?" Kate asks.

"I prefer to think of it as another night trying to keep innocent people from being killed. A list which now includes my daughter." Argent says.

"Ho do we know it won't try going after her again?" The thrid cop, who is dressed in a suit, asks.

"He won't go after Allison." Kate holds up a big gun.

"It won't have any targets at all, Not on a full moon." Argent says.

"How come?"

"An Alpha is like any other werewolf on a full moon." Argent says, looking at the other Hunters. "It struggels under its away, which means tonight is our best chance to Catch it, when its unfocused."