𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 ?

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

Avery stood near a big tree, a scowl on her face as she thinks about derek's stupid idea, that she should go to school, after all the new werewolf could be a student.

On a bench, behind Avery, sat another girl that talks to her mum, from what Avery could hear.

She looks down at her phone when it vibrated, signaling that she finally got a answer.

𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 🧙‍♀️;

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿?

𝖽𝗈𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 🐕;

𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅, 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌, 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 🧙‍♀️;

𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾. 𝖠𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾.

Avery scoffs as she sees that her brother left her on read. She turns around when she hears someone comming up to her and the other girl.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting." the man says when he arrived by the girls.

"Avery Hale and Allison Argent?" the princable ask, looking between the girls.

Avery's blood ran cold at the last name she dispise, a cold look on her face now.

"She didn't do anything to you. Why would you hate her, if you don't know her?" Bonnie ask, clear confuse on her face.

"It's not about what she did, it's about what her family did." Avery says, some sort of sadness in her veins, remebering the happy memories she had with the argent girl.

Chris looks down at the sight of his dead daughter, tears in his eyes.

The Man shakes both hands, looking at Allison, he asks; "So you were saying San Francisco isn't where you grew up?"