𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻, 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

AVERY was sure she never really hated anyone (if you don't count Kate Argent), but right now Avery starts to hate Scott and Stiles

If having to keep an eye on them isn't bad enough, Avery now has to walk the School hallways while being the center of attention. Just because Scott and Stiles decided to play detectives and dig up Laura's Grave, meaning Derek is in Jail. Or more like was in Jail.

He got out at the last Lacrosse game after they found animal hair on Laura's body, and seeing that Derek is not an animal (except he's actually a Werewolf) he was let out, but is still a person of interest.

"Still hate you for that." Avery says, looking at her friends who look at her shocking.

"What? It was years ago!" Avery shrugs her shoulders, looking at the screen, ignoring the sounds the two idiots make.

Hope smiles, happy to see her Mom interact with her Friends again.

"I swear, if you don't stop looking at me, I will give you a reason to look away." Avery snaps at people in the Hallway, making her way to her locker.

At the Sound of Avery's angry voice, the students that looked at her look away.

"Bloody Hell. Why did I agreed to this idea again?" Avery whispers to herself, opening her locker.

The first thing Avery sees when she opens her locker is her little note with 'The Hale Witches, witchecraft and objects. Find it!' on it. Avery sighs as she sees the Note, over the past few days, Avery tried to find out what this book is about or where it is. But Nothing. Not one bit.

When Avery grabbed her math book, she noticed something in the corner of her Eye. A blonde girl stood by her Locker, her hair along with her clothes Wet.

Avery looks around, and when she sees no one else, she begins to make her way towards the Girl.

"Hey, you're Erica. Right?" Avery asks, looking a little concerned, even if she doesn't admit it.

"Mhm? Yeah, that's me.." Erica's eyes widen, she knew the girl in front of her. Everyone does know Avery Hale, the Girl that became super close friends with Lydia while just being here for two days.

"I can give you some Clothes, if you like?" Avery offers, holding out a small bag with her clothes in it. The Clothes were hers from where she sleep over at Lydia's. And Lydia's Mom washed it for her.

"Actually, Here. I don't take a no." With that, Avery gave Erica her bag of clothes. "You can keep them, I'm sure you will look in them better than me."

After giving Erica a smile, Avery walks towards her math class, feeling slightly better that she could help someone in a way.

Derek has a small smile on his Face, along with Avery, at the sight of the Blonde Girl.

═════◄••❀••►══════

"HEY, are you still mad at us?" Stiles asks, looking at Avery who sits in front of him in math.

"Can you keep quiet for two seconds?" Avery asks, annoyed, turning to look at the boy.

"No." was his answer, making Avery roll her eyes.

"Yes, I'm mad at you and your Friend. My Brother went to Jail because of you two idiots." Avery turns around, just as the bell rings.

As Stiles tries to talk to the Hale Girl after The Bell rings, he noticed that he's already to late. 'Cause Avery already left the Classroom.

"I wasn't just mad. I also did not want to talk." Avery says.

═════◄••❀••►══════

AVERY walks deeper into the Woods, holding her phone up to her hear as she waits for the Person on the other Line to pick up. Which didn't happen.

"Look, I know you probably don't want to talk to me and I get it, I really do. But please let me explain, Elijah. I had a very great reason to leave NYC. I did, but I also know that I should have left something as a 'goodbye', I know that. But you have to understand, " Avery looks around the Woods, trying to find a perfect spot to practice her magic, "that I wanted to say goodbye, I really did. But Derek literally just grabbed me and boom. We were already in the car."

"And I'm sorry. I really am." With that Avery hangs up and puts her phone in her jacket.

"Great." Avery whispers, looking around herself, and when she sees that she found a perfect spot she started to smile.

"Phasmatos Incendia circulumm." Avery whispers, and her eyes light up when a fire circle appears behind her.

"Namia exum solvos." Avery's smile becomes bigger when the ring around her disappears.

And for the rest of the day, Avery did every kind of spell she remembers. And each time when it worked, her smile became bigger and for the first time in many years, Avery Hale finally felt happy and at peace.

Hope smiles, she embers when her mother used to tell her stories about the time when she went into the woods to do some spells. And now after her mother's dead, Hope decided to keep it going. So whenever she felt like everything is falling apart, she goes into the Woods and does some spells.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

- lol, yeah I'm alive.

- this is also very short, sorry.

- sorry for the long wait for the chapter, but I absolutely had no idea what to write. I still have no idea what to write, so not sure when the next chapter comes out.

- anyway I'm gonna skip some episodes to the one where they are all in school and Derek kinda 'dies' and comes back.

-please vote and comment.

- also, please keep in mind that English is not my first Language!

-my heart also breaks for Hope, even when I'm the one that came up with the Idea to kill off Avery.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

different question!

I have a story in my drafts called 'The Woman in White' and the oc is a Mikaelson and the love interest would be at first Stefan and then Hayley. So I'm wondering, would someone read it? If yeah, please let me know!