𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻, 𝗂'𝗆 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

═════◄••❀••►══════

═════◄••❀••►══════

Scott is leaning with his back against his locker, only half-dressed in his lacrosse practice gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on his face as he processes the fact that Allison's father, Chris Argent, is one of the Hunters who attacked him, Derek nd Avery during the full moon over the weekend. Stiles, having just finished getting ready for practice, is walking across thr room, when he sees Scott and stops to talk to him.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asks his best friend who nods weakly, still in shock.

"Yeah." Scott's voice is dazed, as he keeps looking into nothing.

Stiles isn't satisfied by this short answer and looks him with a slighty exasperated expression.

"Is she giving you a second chance, or...?"
Still dazed, Scott nods again.

"Yeah." Stiles is excited on Scott's behalf at this news and tries to encourage Scott to feel the same.

"Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?" Scott shakes his gead weakly at Stiles question.

"No." Stiles frowns in confusion.

"No?" He asks, trying to see if he heard it right.

Scott starts to come out of his overwhelmed haze nd tries to explain what he learned, still unable to make eye contact with Stiles.

"Rember the Hunters?" Scott asks, but starts talking again before Stiles can answer, "Her dad is one of 'em."

"Her dad-?" Stiles gapes at Scott in shock.

Scott ignores Stiles' words and continues to speak, "-shot me-" Stiles cuts Scott off to ask for clarification. "Allison's Father-?"

Scott continues to ignore Stiles interruptions and finshed his sentences, "-with a crossbow."

"Do you always cut each other off while speaking?" Stefan asks the two best friends.

"Sometimes." Stiles and Scott shrug at this, as if its normal.

Stiles, flabbergasted by this news, repeatd himself dramatically now that Scott has finally stoppdd spesking, "Allison's father?"

"Yes her father!" seeing that Stiles is just as shocked as he is, Scott begins to actively panic again.

"Oh my god-" Stiles wastes no time trying to get Scott to stop freaking out by comforting him. "No, Scott. Snap Back!"

After a moment, Scott finally snaps out of it and looks Stiles in the eyes, though he's still frowning with concern. "You okay?" Scott nods, and Stiles sighs in relief.

"Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" Stiles asks, as Scott thinks for a moment before slowly responding, "No.. N-no. I don't think so.."

Stiles nods patiently and continues, "Does she know about him?" Scott's eyes widen when he realizes he has no idea if Allison knows about her family's status as Werewolf Hunters and begins to panic again.