𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

══════ஜ▲ஜ══════

══════ஜ▲ஜ══════

As the screen shows Scott jumping out of his bedroom window, the scene changes to Avery and Derek walking around the woods with Avery holding Allison's Jacket that she wore to the party.

"You know, I'm surprised that I heard the bitch over there not saying anything." Avery says, looking in Elena's direction just to see her still 'slepping', "Oh."

"You do realize that he will know we're here?" Avery asks, looking at the ground, trying not to trip.

"Shut up." Derek says, walking ahead of her.

"What got you so grumpy?" Avery rolls her eyes at her brother.

"Just give me the jacket." Avery gives him the black blazer, watching as he hangs it up on a tree.

"What now?" Avery asks, walking after her brother to hide. "We wait." Avery scoffs at her brother's response.

══════ஜ▲ஜ══════

Meanwhile at the Argent House, Stiles has just arrived and immediately rushes out of the Jeep toward the front door, where he frantically rings the doorbell as he mutters 'Come on... Come on.. Come on...' under his breath.

══════ஜ▲ஜ══════

In the Beacon Hils Preserve, Scott who is fully transformed, is running through the woods, using his new superhuman sense of smell to track Allison's scent to locate her, Avery and Derek.

Many people look at the screen in wonder, they never seen anything like that.

══════ஜ▲ஜ══════

At the Argent House, Alison's Mother, Victoria Argent, has just opened the front door to find an overwhelmed Stiles on the doorsteps. Stiles wastes no time trying to figure out what is going on with Allison.

Chris Argent looks down at the sight of his dead Wife, sure she did some bad things but she was his wife after all, he loved her.

''Hi, Mrs. Argent. Um- You have no idea who I am. I'm a friend of your daughters. Uhhh, look, this gonna sound crazy, um.... Really crazy.
actually. You know what? Crazy doesn't even describe-" Mrs. Argent looks at Stiles as though he's stupid before turning and shouting up the stairs; "Allison! It's for you."

Allison walks onto the balcony at the top of the staircase, looking perfectly fine, though she's no longer watering her black blazer. Stiles looks flabbergasted by the sight of her, and Allison looks confuse as to why he looks so panicked.