𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲, 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄

chapter twelve, bad night

- btw. I skipped a few episodes because I had no ideas. So, this is episode 6 'heart monitor'

═════◄••❀••►═════

SCOTT jumps when he sees the Hale Siblings in his Room. "You guys seriously need to stop doing that."

"Scared the living Shit out of me.'' Scott says,

Avery rolls her eyes, "You texted saying that you need to tell us something."

"So what happened? Did he talk to you?" Derek asks, looking at Scott, ignoring Avery comment.

"You're always ignoring me, that is so rude! It hurts my feelings." Avery says, holding a hand over her heart, she now sits upright, between Rebekah and Elijah.

Derek only rolls his eyes and ignores her again.

"Yeah, we had a nice conversation about the weather." Scott says sarcastically, making Avery laugh for a bit. Before he scoffs and speaks again, "No, he didn't talk.''

"Well, did you get anything off of him? An impression?" Derek asks, shooting Avery a look.

"What do you mean?" Scott frowns, and looks at the two Hales.

"Remember, your other senses are heightened. Communication doesn't have to be spoken! What kind of feeling did you get from him?" As Derek spoke, Avery looked out the window, lost in though.

After a while Scott spoke up again, ''...Anger.''

"Focused on you?" Derek asks, looking at his sister for a brief moment.

Scott shakes his Head, "No, not-not me. But it was definitely anger. I could feel it, especially when he drew the spiral."

Avery turns her head fast, that it's surprising that she didn't break it as she heard the last bit of Scott's sentence. "Say that again.''

"Sorry, but how come your neck didn't snapped?" Stefan asks, looking at Avery.

"Honestly? No idea.''

Derek looks at his sister, before asking Scott alarmed, "Wait, the what? What did you just say?''

"He drew this spiral on the window of my car, in the condensation, you know?" Scott explains, looking confused. "What? You Guys have this look like you know what it means."