𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗅𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋

chapter seventeen, uncle Peter

Into the crowded high school corridor. Walking with renewed purpose and confidence, Jackson heads right for Scott who is busy dialing in the combo on his locker. "I know what you are, McCall." He says it so casually that it causes Scott’s voice to catch in his throat.

"Ah, are you kidding me?" Cora asks, throwing Popcorn at the screen.

"Wh—what?" Scott asks.
"I know what you are." Jackson steps forward, crossing the corridor to corner Scott at his locker. Not a hint of uncertainty on his face.

"Uh, sorry... but I have no idea what you’re talking about."  Scott shakes his head.

Neither of the two Boys noticing Avery who stands at her own locker, looking at the two.

"Somehow, you're always there."

"I go to school there." Avery says.

"Yeah, you do. And here’s the thing. However you came to be what you are? You’re going to get it for me too."  Jackson says.

"Get what for you?" Scott finally notice Avery standing at her locker and looking at them.

"Whatever it is. A bite? Scratch? Sniffing magic fairy dust under the moonlight? I don’t care. You’re going to get it for me..." Jackson leans out and points down the hall to where Allison spins the combo on her locker, "Or she’s going to find out too."

═════◄••❀••►══════

Stiles and Scott burst through the double doors out of one corridor and into the next. Their talk is frantic and fast. "How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asks as walk.

"I have no idea. " Scott shrugs his shoulders.

"Did he say it out loud? The word." Stiles looks at his best friend, not noticing that Avery is walking behind them.

"What word?"  

"Werewolf. Did he say I know you’re a werewolf." Stiles tries to whisper.

"No. But he implied it pretty freaking clearly." Scott says.

"Okay, maybe it’s not as bad as it seems. He has no proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone who’s going to believe him anyway?" Avery rolls her eyes before pushing between the two as she answers his question, "I don't know. Maybe the Argents? Hunters who will not hesistate to put a bullet in your Friends head?"

Scott points at Avery, showing that she's right. "Where did you come from?" Stiles asks Avery shocked, "Anyway. Okay, it’s bad. Very bad. Four alarm fire bad. Def Con 1 bad—"

"I need a cure. Right now." Scott cuts Stiles off.

"There is no cure."

"He doesn’t know about Allison’s father, does he?" Stiles looks at the two.

"No, I don’t think so." Scott answers as Avery shakes her Head.

"Where’s Derek?"  Stiles turns to Avery for an answer.

"Hiding." Avery says, looking at Stiles, "Why?"

'I have another idea. It might take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles says.

"Remember we have the game tonight.  Quarterfinals. And your first game." Scott says, making Avery nod.

"I know, I know. You have a plan for Allison?" Stiles looks at his best friend.

"She’s in my next class." Scott says.

"Get the necklace." Avery and Stiles say at the same time.

Scott nods, "Get the necklace."