𝘀𝗶𝘅, 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌

═════◄••❀••►══════

═════◄••❀••►══════

After school, Scott is waiting outside the front entrance to the school for Allison so that he can apologize to her, When he finally sees her leave the school and head towards the parking lot, he approaches her.

"So what happened? You left me stranded at the party." Allison says, still walking towards the parking lot.

"Yeah. I-I know. I'm really sorry. I am. But you're gonna have to trust that I had a really good reason." Scott says, not noticing Avery walking out of the school doors, who looks at Allison with a emotion in her eyes that no one can understand.

"Did you get sick?'' Scott sighs at the reminder of what happened on Friday.

"I... definitely had an attack of something." Avery keeps her distance, but still looks at the two.

"Am i gonna get an explanation?" Allison asks, as Scott puts on his best innocent smile.

"Can you just find it in your heart to trust me on this on?" Scott asks, holding into the straps of his backpack, still nlt notocing Avery's eyes on him.

"Am i gonna regret it?" Allison looks at Scott with a lovibg gaze, as Scott, still smilling, shrugs sheepishly.

"Probably. So is that a 'yes' on a second chance?"

"Defintely yds." They smile at each other for a momentbuntil they were interrupted by a car horn beebing near them. When Allison looks up to find the source of the noise, she sees a familiar burgundy SUV and prepares to leave.

"That my dad, I better go." Scott is about to turn back towards the school when he suddenly catches a scent that he recognizes and turns back around. Avery narrows her eyes at the sight of the hunter, a look of pure hatred in her eyes.

"Why do you look like you hate him?" Klaus speaks up, looking at the young Hale-Witch.

"I don't really hate him. I hate a person of his Family. But seeing as our Sister just died, and i didn't had the best moments with hunters, i didn't like him, still don't really like him." Avery explains, making Klaus nod.

"Why don't you like him?" Finn asks this time, making Avery look at the oldest Mikaelson.

"He tried to kill me a lot of times."

When Scott looks toward the SUV, he sees that Allison's Father is Chris Argent the leader of the trio of Hunters that who shot him several nights earlier. Argent catches Scott staring at them, and Scott, stunned into speechlessness, waves at them awkwardly before watching them pull away to head home, horrified at the realization that the girl he wants to date is the daughter of a Werewolf Hunter.