Chapter 23

The surprise is wonderful, I can't seem to get enough of her. Olivia coming here tells me a lot but I want to hear it from her mouth. Not now though, I was having a shitty day since dad called me with some disturbing news.

This moment right now, is mine to enjoy. Right now I am packing a bag for the night as she suggested I spend a night with her and she will drive me to my classes in the morning.

We needed honestly, I know it's only been a few days but I somehow understand why she may be scared to have something serious with me. Every woman needs stability. I want to proved that for her. Olivia has her own financial stability, it may seem like nothing now but my boss at the café told me that it can cause a major rift, so he advised I work had be financially stable myself. Otherwise it would be hard to make it work.

Which I understand because I want her to be proud of me and be able to introduce me as her partner.

After getting everything, I step back into the car where she's waiting. Our eyes meet as I slide inside.

"What?" I'm not used to her stare yet, makes me warm inside.

"I like what I see." She says pulling away from the parking lot. Once we start to accelerate down the road, Olivia places her hand in mine, pulling it to her mouth.

Oh we kissing hands. I take her hands and start kissing it until I hear her laugh. "Your hands are so nice." Would look good wrapped around...

"What would you want to eat?"

Clearing my head for a second it was heading to places. "I just want to spend some alone time with you, so I'm okay with take away. We could have pizza or something." Her brows scrutched up not liking the idea. Acting like she doesn't like pizza, I know her saliva glands will be happy.

Dropping her hand, I gripped her thigh, squeezing and brushing gently against it, she lets out an approving sound at the back of her throat.

Moving a little closer I begin to trail deeper kisses on her neck. "Tell me about your classes so far."

Sucking harder on her neck. "I don't want to talk about school." Nibbling at her earlobe.

"Then tell me what you want to talk about."

"I can think of other things my mouth can do." She lets out a gasp when my fingers slide over her pussy.

"Spencer..." She whines. "At least let me get off the road."

"Ask me nicely." Licking her neck all the way up till I am taking a bite out of her jaw. Her hand tries pushing me back.

"Okay, okay, Spencer may I please be allowed to breathe."

"Well of course I want you to breathe." Giving her one last jaw kiss, I slump back in my seat.

We get to a food stop. Olivia as me join her on this shopping spree. Her hand finds mine, and that's how we move through the shop. Salivating over the food. We end up, well I end up getting a meat pie while she got two slices of pizza before we head back.

Back in her room, with empty plates, no leftovers...that's a lie, I made sure the plates were clean. Olivia changed into something comfortable which happens to be her robe. I'll gladly take this as a sign. Hence me taking off my clothes.

"What are you doing?" Trying hide the smile that she's enjoying this.

"Thought we are all taking off things." I responded giving her my best innocent face. She approvingly smiled, trailing a finger over my pecs.

Being too excited, I gently exposed her chest just enough to see her breasts. Reached down and pulled the Olivia’s nipples into hard points, watching the effect in her eyes. I noted the way her pupils dilated as her nipples responded to my touch.