Chapter 14

When I wake up, I think an hour later. I am hungry, whose idea was it to have sex before lunch? Flipping on my back, I hear her voice on the balcony and if I was a decent person I would just go and take a shower instead of eavesdropping.

"How do I trust that?" is she speaking to him? Couldn't she wait a few hours to talk to him? I decide to walk away. "Give me time...I'm asking for space, please." Her words stop my movement for a second before storming to the bathroom.

I am fighting a losing battle and it pains me knowing that she will never see me any different. I'm just a kid to her. My stomach rumbles and I give up on taking that long shower.

We step back into the room at the same time and I am so pissed, what could they have been talking about for all this time? She smiles but quickly smile fades into a straight line. Trust me I don't mean to ruin the mood but I can't also stop thinking about him and her, everyday it becomes harder to tolerate the reality starring me in the face.

"Enjoyed your phone call?"

"Don't do it."

"Do what?"

She chuckles, stepping closer. "Okay let's talk about it." To be fair I wasn't planning on having this conversation on this trip. "So you're mad I was talking to your father, who happens to be my husband." Now she's just twisting the knife. "And you are right to be upset, it's not fair to you so I apologize I should have been more discreet." Didn't see that coming. "What?"

"I thought...it's not important, we should be down there before we miss the boat cruise." Wrapping my hands around her waist. "what time is your flight tomorrow?" I hate that she's leaving but I understand she's already in a mess.

"I changed it to an evening flight," I like her so much, planting a kiss on her lips. She welcomes the kiss with passion. She laughs when my stomach decides to protest, "We should go get you fed." Its so unfair that everything she does is a turn-on.

"How am I the only one hungry?"

"Because you eat too much."

The following day we go see some animals, got to take Cheetahs on a walk. Man these Lions are huge. The movies don't do them justice. Olivia actually got to enjoy this part, petting the Lions was her favorite.

Her smile was huge the entire time, it's like it was plastered there for me. Even her eyes were looking crazy dancing around the place pointing at anything she sees. We didn't know we would see an elephant until we saw it in front of the tour guard van. It wasn't moving or anything, just stood there looking like a bully and ready to charge forward.

I was scared to be honest, what if it sat on the car? You can't know with these animals.

At last it moved out of the way and we could get back to the hotel. Finally, I can bury myself between Olivia's legs.

Once we get back home she checks her bag, making sure she didn't forget anything. "We still have six hours before you can be on the move."

"Seems we have enough time." Turning in my hands. I like when she plays with the hairs at the back of my neck, softly. I have gotten costumed to it, she does it often, whenever we are in contact.

"Enough time for this." Tickling her sides. She squeals her giggles warming my heart. We stumble on the bed.

She's trying to pull my hands away. "Stoppp" taking pity on her, I ease up but don't get up from being on top of her. Its times like these when I think she might like me more than she wants to let on. The look in her eyes before she hides it by kissing me. "I will miss this..." okay, let's pretend we didn't hear anything.