Chapter 15

Familiar click of heels are making their way towards me. Not surprising mom and dad should be having an intense conversation while Darnall becomes the mediator.
Olivia joins me, leaning against the car, nit saying a word. Did she come to just stand next me, nope this must be a plan to get me talking. But I won't fall fir it. Her breathing is at ease, even when she takes out her phone and starts playing a game,

"What is it" I ask, keeping my voice even because she's not the one I am angry at.

  Without taking her eyes and attention off her phone "Candy crush," says it like I can't see her screen.

"Why did you come outside?"

"I can go somewhere else if you want." Already making a move to leave. I gently pull her back in place and she sighs softly.

"I just thought you wanted to lecture me about my behaviour." Don't know why I am being defensive.

"What did you do, for you to think like that?" Wasn't she there?

Now my mind is moving in a different direction. "I heard you two, but if I ask you if what I heard about Dad being irresponsible and basically all the fights you two seem to be having, you won't tell me anything." Either I tell her this or I voice out my intentions, I want what we started to continue. "So I am angry at him and then what he said reminded me that he will never support me. Not if I want to be a designer."

She nods, looks away from me and brings those beautiful eyeballs right at me. "It's not that I wouldn't want to tell you..."

"Then what is it then?"

"Do I have to spell it for you?" Ahhh dah

"Yes you do?" Maybe not, her truths are brutal, this woman lucks the filter in her mouth.

"I am fucking the both of you." Not what I want to hear. "I can't tell you anything because I don't want it to seem like I am influencing your judgement of him."

"Then stop fucking him" what? Who said that?

She chuckles darkly

"Spencer..."

"I want to keep seeing you, so unless you are planning to compare our dicks you must stop fucking..." My cheek stings from the slap. She grips my jaw tilting it in her direction and I think maybe she will kiss me, her breath tingles my lips. "I have a solution, go chock on your dick." Jerking my head away from her.

This is why I just wanted to go home.

-
"What we're you two arguing about?" Darnall says from across the room.

I am too busy staring at my phone, debating if I should send the text I have been typing out since we got back home. "Who was arguing"

"You."

"With who." A pillow hits my head. "Bro either you tell me who you argued with or we call it a night."

He scoffs, grabs the pillow I toss back to him. "Yo I meant you and Olivia." Did he hear us? No he wouldn't ask if he knew. "Do you argue often?"

"It wasn't an argument." His waiting for more information. "She was telling me about what we were talking about at the table before I left." Don't know if that makes sense. Reading my text, I delete it and type out  'I am sorry'

Before i can think of something else to say i Press send.
I don't have to wait long becomes I see bubbles. Thought she would leave me hanging.

OLIVIA: we need to talk

If that doesn't speak volumes.

ME: You are ignoring my apology

OLIVIA: Oh that's an apology, my bad thought it was an ice breaker.