Chapter 13

So the morning started alright aside from the hiccup I had.

Finally, I get to appreciate this place, we came in late last night, there wasn't none to see. The hotel is beautiful, love the pool. That's where we enjoyed our breakfast.

For our next adventure we are heading to the Victoria falls, I am excited. Olivia isn't she's just here for the joy ride. We get boat cruising to watch the sunset as well, it's a beautiful day, the sun is out with a little breeze.

We get off from the tour bus, I take Olivia's hand as we start our walk. As we got closer to the falls, it was as if it was showering, did I mention we were given raincoats for this specific journey. Olivia snaps a few pictures and we start walking the bridge and yo, it's scary in a good way. Seeing the falls up close, plus we apparently came at the right time when it's at its peak. I see why they call it the smoke that thunders.

"this is beautiful." she says and I can't agree more,

"Oh look at the rainbow." She snaps a picture of me. "There are two of them look." I think she's starting to enjoy herself. After this we are going Zipping and bungee jumping. We heading back to where we came from and when we reach at the start of the bridge, Olivia takes more pictures of me. I peck her lips and we move with the group. "I heard we can go under the falls like over the rocks."

"It doesn't look safe."

"Oh come one, it will be fun."

She's shaking her head. "Not when I'm dead."

Our next destination is the bungee jumping. "I am not doing this." Olivia mummers as I sign my life away, in case of any risks.

"It's okay to be scared," she glares at me, like actually glares. While the man is securing me with all these ropes. Even the man next to me wants to laugh. He asks if she's my girlfriend and I am quick to say yes. He talks to me about what to do and I want to yell for him to stop talking, my heart is in my mouth right now. One, two, three and off I go. That first impact is like my heart id dropping out of me, then there is that pull and it's like my soul leaving my body. Eventually it starts to calm down and you can enjoy the feeling of being suspended in the air looking at the bushes.

What a thrill.

They start to remove everything and my heart is still pounding. "Your eyes look wild."

"Because it is wild down there." I walk over at her pulling her in for a hug. Whispering in her ear because I wouldn't want the others to hear me. "For a second I thought what if the calculation of the rope is wrong and I hit a tree."

Olivia playfully smacks my head. "Don't say that."

"I'm telling you they are all thinking about it."

She takes my hand and I couldn't be happier, I love it when she initiates physical contact. It warms my heart.

"Come one let's go rest and eat something. Watching you down there made me hungry." That could mean many things. Things that I am starting to be hungry for. Just thinking of this morning makes my balls hurt.

"I could think of something I want to eat." Her answer is pulling my hand over her shoulder.

So we decided to take a shower before having our lunch. I was the first one to shower for obvious reasons. When I hear the shower turn off I walk to the bathroom, pushing the door open. She's patting her face with the towel. Water still coating her body.

"I feel like a meal right now.

"Because you are." I have a feeling my smile looks devilish, it can't be innocent, her eyes hold me captive as she steps towards me, the towel discarded somewhere else. She's been eyeing me like this since she showered in the, I think this is her I'm horny look and its scarring me in a good way., how did I find myself against the wall. She runs her fingers over my throat. My nerves are starting to come back up; with her I feel things I don't know how to express; they just keep boiling inside. "Hey, eyes on me." She says softly. Okay so time to wear my big boy pants.