Chapter 10

Miss Mary Why?

Ahh she ruined a perfect moment.

She made it her business to walk Olivia to her room last night. That was messed up, they talked longer than necessary at the door before she returned to her space. Eventually I ended up falling asleep waiting for the woman to leave. My eyes became too heavy.

Last night is still on my mind; I would like to see more of her soft side. Picking my phone, I type out a message.

SPENCER: U awake?

The bubbles came and disappeared. I didn't think she would be awake

OLIVIA: what do you want?

SPENCER: You

She opened the text but didn't respond, okay, I know what will have her responding.

SPENCER: Come here

OLIVIA: Spencer.

I can imagine her lips spiting my name in a warning. And after last night we should be careful but I want to feel her skin against mine.

SPENCER: or I will come to you.

Looking at myself, the blankets covering me from my waist below. Minutes tick by without a response, when I slide my leg off the bed I hear her door open. Smiling wildly, I sit back up comfortably. My door opens and close, her long legs in that Black silk are doing things to me.

She walks towards me slowly, teasingly or maybe it's just me creating an illusion. Every pulse in my body is about to explode. I don't give her time to speak, pulling her by the wrist, rolling myself on top og her instead of letting her land on top of me.

Her lips part, hands coming around my shoulders. With no hesitation my lips come down on hers. Kissing her deeply, the blanket is in my way. I place myself between her legs, lapping at her with everything I've got. Her naked form decides to visualize itself now, making me hungry for more than just kisses.

Hungry for Olivia, I feel her tongue and I grind myself against her. With only my boxes I can feel her heat between those sexy legs, enjoying the way her body moves against me. Her tongue dances with mine in a familiar rhythm we tasted last night. One hand grips her thigh, pulling it wider as I grind myself hard. She lets out a moan and I eat it up, taking everything she gives me. Her hands are in my hair and everywhere else pulling me closer to her.

She gasps as I bite her earlobe and it brings her slightly out of the sex haze and into the present where she remembers where we are, I can see it, from the look in her eyes and I think she's going to stop this.

Her hand grips my butt, making my eyes pop out. She pulls me harder into her. I think I can hear my heart pounding. The robe is undone, exposing her breast with her barely there thong. We are rocking and rocking. Taking a break from her lips, I attack her neck, biting and getting carried away. My finger slips at her pelvis, I can't wait to feel her.

Olivia grips my wrist, stopping us completely. "We can't" Nodding I bury my face in her neck, trying to calm down because I am hard, hard as a stone. I need to think about rabbits. I feel her trying to move away and I hold her tighter.

"Stay a little longer, just hold me."

Her warm hands spread on my back and I can't believe this makes me so happy.

"I would never have guessed you are clingy." Running her fingers down my spine and I don't know if it's helping or making me crazy horny.

Honestly I didn't even know I was like that, never had someone that I wanted to be myself around.