Chapter 21

Time seems to be moving fast. She's taken her sweet time in the shower, probably lecturing herself on morals. She will give herself a migraine at the rate she's heading.

With everything that has happened today, it's funny I am and still floating on cloud nine. Yeah,  my wings must be pretty huge right now. I am feeling myself real good.

I'll wait for her to voice out the feelings she has for me. Olivia needs to be selfish at least for just a few seconds, I need her to free herself so that we can enjoy this together.

Footsteps make there way towards me and I serve her a plate of sandwich that I prepared with love. Its burnt in the edges but edible.

"Does it taste as good as it smells because it doesn't look it?" Wrapping her hands over my waist. They feel so warm, she's wearing a robe, hope there is nothing underneath.

"Try and find out."

Humming to herself she turns my head to her, capturing my ever waiting lips with hers. Olivia smiles through it as she pulls away, licking her lips. "Tasty."

Okay I like this vibe.

Her face ships to seriousness, "I did some thinking." I turn fully pressing her against me. "I love you." She breathes out visibly relaxing. "Spencer James I'm in love with you, and I want to spend the rest of my days knowing that you're mine."

My smile could the grumpy people out there because step aside, happy me is coming through. "And I will always be in love with you, no matter what." Honestly, I didn't think she would say it so soon, not with the cane of worms broken.

"Really?" She teases.

I bite her neck loving how she fidgets to get away. "Thought I would have to kidnap you just for me to hear those words."

She slides her hands over my chest, my pecks, trailing lower. Her gaze hits me hard, I love this woman, she kisses me slowly this taking everything she can from the kiss, like my sanity.  It's like a dance to a sultry song, relishing it impeccable timing to sexy majestic sounds. Her lips sing to me,

So glad I hadn't gotten dressed. I carry her out of the kitchen, to the sofa in the living-room. Landing like a bag of potatoes, we let out hiccups of laughter as we get back to the rhythm of our lips bonding.

Her hips starts rolling as I pull her closer, gripping her peaches. My fingers come up to make quick work of untying her robe, feeling her skin. She's hot. She pulls my dick out of the boxers. Quickly bringing it to her cunt. Lifting a little off me. "Watch." She says, pushing my tip inside, then out, in and out. In and sinks on it, then out, runs it over her clit. My breathing sounds like I am sick. "You like what you see?"

"Fuck yes." Pinching her nipples because I know not to move my waist but I have to do something. I feel her warm cunt wrap around my shaft again, her pussy is so wet, her hips starts moving, grinding hard. "Oh yeeees."

A knock comes through at the door.

"Shit." Her hips pick up speed, chasing her release. The knock is louder. "Shit, shit...let me see who it is."

Gripping her tightly I start to fuck her hard, moans start flying out of her mouth. "They will go away." Another series of knocks comes through.

Can't they go away.

She pulls herself up, ties the robe into place. "It'll be just a second."

Spanking her ass. "Come back soon." Jerking myself.

Where I am sitting I can see the door but whoever is behind it can't see me unless they step inside which is not going to happen because I am not moving, I need my dick wet again. She winks at me before opening the door.