18

Miami, Florida, USAJanuary 1st, 201912:00am

Miami, Florida, USA
January 1st, 2019
12:00am

Nicki POV

It's been 3 days since the "funeral" and it seemed that everything went back besides from Robyn

It's been 3 days since the "funeral" and it seemed that everything went back besides from Robyn. Her presence was missed immensely by me but i could always go downstairs to see and talk to her but it wasn't the same. I need her to wake up. I feel like she is my one true friend along with Solo of course. They both stood by me and welcomed to into the family even if they were told. We can tell my Beyonce attitude to me that it was genuine. If they didn't want to be nice. They wouldn't have.

"Happy New Year Robbie. I go back to school in 6 days and i can't wait to tell you the drama. I just wish you were able to respond back to me. You know you highkey messy. Anyways, you better be up for your 21st birthday. We gone turn up and get lit. Well not me since im 18 and not 21." I said to Robyn. It's something I've been doing since she got home about 4 days ago. I sighed and placed her hand on her side.

I got up and exited the room and headed into Solange computer lab. She was still digging up information on the Hamiltons. All the evidence so far was leading directly to them which makes me think its a setup. A family like the Hamiltons is up there with the Knowles mafia. I feel like they wouldn't do rookie mess like this. I think the man who shot this party up works for the Hamiltons and maybe they did something he didn't like and this is his revenge or maybe they did hire him and they are putting the evidence out to seem like a set up making the man nothing but a measly pawn and casualty. Honestly all these endless possibilities are making my brain. I just want to avenge Tina and Robyn but Tina and the rest of the mafia are talking about eye for eye and i don't want an innocent person getting killed for nothing.

"Nika!" Solange yelled making me jump from how close she was to my face.

"Dang Solo. If you want a kiss just say so. Why you so close?" I asked making her backup and laugh.

"You were standing there in a daze for like 5 minutes. I called your name 5 times. I was getting worried." She said going to sit down in her chair.

"Sorry for worrying you. I was just thinking about the pass couple days. It's been a mess. I think this is the most stressed I've been since i ran away. How do y'all do it?" I asked her taking a seat.