8

Miami, Florida USA December 14th, 201810:00am

Miami, Florida USA
December 14th, 2018
10:00am

Beyonce POV

"Tell me Bey, what caused this sudden behavioral change? You were fine 2 weeks ago?" Kelly asked

"Tell me Bey, what caused this sudden behavioral change? You were fine 2 weeks ago?" Kelly asked. My mom said i have to take mandatory therapy until my behavior corrected.

"You know what caused the behavioral change." I muttered not seeing the point in this.

"I know but it will help you more if you say it." She said crossing her leg and letting out a audible sigh.

"Onika is the reason." I said since the only way to leave is to talk. I have no problem with talking.

"Why do you feel Onika is the reason?" She asked writing in her notebook.

"She took my spot. I already told them that like a week ago." I huffed yawning.

"Why do you think she is taking your spot?" She said writing in her notepad some more.

"My siblings hang with her more than me. It's like i don't exist anymore. Everyone is flocking to her like she's a lost puppy or something." I said what i felt is true.

"It sounds like you are jealous and maybe your siblings are hanging with her more because of your behavior lately." Kelly said.

"Off the record though." She continued closing her notepad.

"I think you like Onika and i also think you are envious of the attention she's getting. I think you are just an envious person in general which has to change. You will never get married or have kids or even keep genuine friends." She said. I rolled my eyes. I don't like Onika. She's not my type.

"So i could get beat on like you?" I asked trying to hurt her.

"And when people check you. You try to hurt their feelings. It's immature especially being that you are 20. Almost old enough to drink and in my opinion almost a real adult. You should know better but you insist on acting like you are a 13 year old boy. You treat Onika like a middle school boy who has a crush but you are taking it too far with being mean." She said reading me more but i wasn't trying to hear that shit.