10

Miami, Florida USADecember 18th, 20189:00am

Miami, Florida USA
December 18th, 2018
9:00am

Onika POV

"Get up bitch

"Get up bitch." I groaned when i felt Robyn jump on me causing me to hit her. For someone so skinny, she was heavy as fuck. It has to be the height.

"Get off me whore." I mumbled. She flicked me off as she climbed off me.

"You ready for today?" She asked as i got up and stretched.

"Not really." I said as i walked to my bathroom.

"Its gonna be fun babycheeks." Robyn said leaning against the doorframe.

Today, i am moving up in ranks since my fighting has improved tremendously. I'm going to start learning how to use a gun.

"We'll have too see." I said as i walked to the sink and turned it on.

"So how do you like the school? You've been there for 3 whole days." Robyn said laughing at the 3 whole days.

"I fuck with it. I already made friends which is surprising for me because i thought i would have been awkward but conversations just flow naturally with them especially my first period class. Thats my favorite class. Its always something going on in that class. There was a fight the other day and then this girl got into a heated argument with my teacher which she lost. Oh my god i have to tell you both stories." I said excitedly as i washed my face.

"Well, tell me the tea. Shit, we got all the time right now." Robyn said walking in my room and getting my chair. She sat down and crossed her legs signaling for me to continue.

"Okay, so ima tell you about the fight first."

She nodded and i continued the story.

Okay, so today, we will be starting another unit. You're going to need your workbooks." Mrs. Bassett said causing everyone to reach for their bookbags to get the needed materials.

"Why you touching my shit?" I heard Wiz say causing everyone to look his way.

"Mane, I ain't touch nothing of yours. Pipe down you lil nigga." I heard Travis say.