3

Miami, Florida, USANovember 29th, 201810:30am

Miami, Florida, USA
November 29th, 2018
10:30am

Beyonce POV

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

That was all my mind could think right now. I knew my parents would be disappointed in me if i told them i lost the girl so I decided against that. I ran back up to the lab to Robyn and Solange. "I need help. I lost her." I said once I arrived into the lab. "What the hell Beyonce? How?!" Solange asked me while heading to her computer right away to check the cameras i assume. I couldn't wait for that though. The longer i sat here, the farther away she got, the longer my "hunt". "Keep me updated Solo on what directions she went on our secret channel." I said holding up the radio. "Let's go Robyn I'll need you." I said as i put on my shoes and headed for the door.

"How did she escape?" Robyn asked me as we walked to the van. "She got out of the rope and broke the basement window. Do you know how hard those are to break?" I asked her in disbelief. "Hell yea. She must be strong as hell." Robyn said as she hopped in the passenger seat. I shrugged while driving off. "We'll see how strong she is when i catch her." I mumbled while flipping on the radio. Spit your game by The Notorious B.I.G. came on furthermore putting me in a violent mood.

"Make a left at the stop sign." Solange yelled in my ear scaring the piss outta me. "What the fuck Solange." I said while grasping my chest. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your little rap session." She said while silently laughing. I rolled my eyes and fought back a smile. I turned to look at Robyn who was knocked the fuck out. That's what that weed do. I smacked her causing her to wake up. "Ow bitch you hit my boob." She said rubbing her chest. "What boobs? Anyway you are supposed to be helping me look." I said growing frustrated again. She just let out a audible huff. I turned again in the direction that Solange told me through my earpiece.

This went on for about 5 minutes until Robyn spoke up. "Is that her?" She asked while pointing. I slowed the van down and looked to where she was pointing and sure enough it was the bitch. I pressed the break hard as fuck almost giving myself whiplash and put the van in park. "Don't do nothing to hurt her bey." I heard Robyn say but i wasn't paying attention to none of that. I hopped out the car and walked into the sidewalk behind her. I placed my hoodie on my head just incase she caused a scene. Not that i would honestly care.