Miami, Florida, USANovember 29th, 20188:24am

Miami, Florida, USA
November 29th, 2018
8:24am

Onika POV

 The smell of rotten eggs and shit pulled me from my slumber

The smell of rotten eggs and shit pulled me from my slumber. I tried to open my eyes but the sun was shining right in my face. I tried to move my arms but they were confined. Now that i think about it. I was sitting upright in what felt like a wooden chair. My ass was numb so i had to be here for a while. I gagged as i became more awake and the smell became more potent. At least my prison smelled good.

"Glad to you see you awake." I heard a deep, raspy but feminine like voice. I began opening my eyes agin squinting hard as fuck but i could still make out the women's face a little bit. "That chloroform knocked you out for quite some hours." She said circling around me like a Vulture. I didn't know what to say or what she wanted so i stayed quiet but I wasn't scared so if she thinks i am she is sadly mistaken.

"Yonce! What are you doing down here? Your job is to bring people here not to interrogate them." I heard a older women's voice. I'll be glad when the sun moves so i can open my eyes fully. No doubt they did this shit on purpose. "I wasn't interrogating her." Yonce said to the women. It was clear the women was in charge and Yonce was working for her. "You can stay just observe." The women said as i heard her footsteps get closer to my body. What the hell did they want with me? Must be a money grab. If they think my parents will pay any kind of money to get me back they are mistaken. Those people don't care I'm gone. They are probably rejoiced.

"What do you want to know?" I said as i felt the presence of the women near my body. "Found you in one of the richest parts of Miami. I think you know what we want dear." She said her breathe smelled of mint. I just smiled. It wasn't funny but i knew it was a money grab. What are they gonna do if my parents don't take the offer which they won't. Kill me? That was probably why this place smells like ass.

"What's so funny? Did i miss the joke?" The lady asked probably offended. I just shook my head no. "My parents are not paying you any money for me and I have none. I took nothing when i ran away not even a phone. They are abusive pieces of shit. If you called them they would probably tell you to kill me. I could even give you their numbers." I said in a calm voice because i was used to shit like this. I remember my parents tied me up for 12hrs straight no food no drinks when i was 7 for wetting the bed. There was nothing besides rape that would affect me. Let my parents tell it i was too ugly and people would never want to have sex with me not willingly or forcefully. Not that i was worried about having sex at 15, 16, or 17 years old.