13

Miami, Florida, USADecember 25, 20188:00am

Miami, Florida, USA
December 25, 2018
8:00am

Onika POV

"All i want for Christmas is you

"All i want for Christmas is you." I sung the popular holiday song as i finished wrapping gifts. Many people lose their Christmas spirit as they grow older but i never got to really experience Christmas so i am bustling with excitement. I couldn't even sleep.

It is still pretty early so I'm sure everyone is asleep which gives me time to put my presents under the tree with the other 100 plus presents and I'm not exaggerating.

I threw all my presents in a bag and proceeded to take it downstairs where this humongous Christmas tree stood. I swear rich people always overdoing it but I can't complain. These rich people seem to care about me.

Everyone had their own section with gifts. So i put Beyonce presents in her section and Robyn presents in her section and you get the gist. Once i was finished, i headed to the kitchen to get me something to snack on.

I grabbed some Christmas cookies that Solange and i baked the night before and some chips. I decided that i wanted to watch Home Alone since i never watched it.

I walked to the movie theater and to my surprise it was occupied by Robyn who was watching This Christmas.

"Christmas Spirit got you awake too?" I asked as i sat down next to her.

"No. I just couldn't sleep." She said and i could tell. The girl had actually bags around her eyes.

"Are you good?" I asked.

"Yea babycheeks." She sighed. Clearly shes not fine. Everyone been so stuck on helping me that i just neglected to check on them.

I just nodded. I didn't want to bother her. So i decided to shut up.

"I see you and Bey are cool now." She mumbled but i still heard her.