17

Miami, Florida, USADecember 27th, 20188:38am

Miami, Florida, USA
December 27th, 2018
8:38am

Beyonce POV

"Fuck." I groaned as i got up from my bed. I feel like i aged 40 years overnight in this shitty ass bed. I meant to buy another one but everything happened so suddenly with the fam.

Onika and i had to go to the funeral home today and i was not ready even though i know they are not really getting buried but i thank the lord for Onika. She seems to calm my emotions down. Keep me level headed.

I walked to the bathroom and stared at my reflection. I looked horrible and thats saying a lot. I looked like I ain't sleep in 10 days and 10 nights. My eyes were sunken and i felt like shit as well. I just wanted all this to be over.

I sighed before handling my business and heading into my closet to pick out an outfit. I pulled my phone out my shorts to check the weather because my outfit often times depends on what the weather is like.

It read 70 degrees with a high of 75 so i was gonna dress warm.

I decided to go onto Instagram. I was trying to avoid it but I'm nosey. I opened the app and seem people were tagging me like crazy. I frowned and clicked on the video which was from the Miami Shaderoom.

Miami Shaderoom:

Roomies, looks like the mystery girl has been identified. She was seem with Beyonce Knowles. They seemed all lovey dovey and protective of each other. #cutecouplealert. #thoughts

In the video was the interaction of Onika and i from yesterday with the paparazzi. I clicked on there page and looked through their earlier post.

Miami Shaderoom:

Oop Roomies, looks like someone connected to the Knowles family has spoken out. #thoughts

In the picture was a screenshot of Onika responding to some random.

I opened the comment to see what people were saying.

Haterblood27: Talking all that shit without no photos is crazy. She probably don't even know the Knowles.